Dear friends, I’m spouse of a taiwanese and living in Taichung city more than 3 years. Right now I’m planning for naturalization but I need to provide 72 hours manadrin classes certificate or take an examination on household registration office for basic knowledge of Taiwan law.
My question is if I will give Chinese basic knowledge test. The test will be taken only written or only speaking test, or both of necessary written and speaking.

Thanks in advance, please guide according to the Taichung household registration office center