Need help fast regarding COVID

Go to a clinic to have it confirmed. If your wife speaks/reads Chinese all the app stuff might be navigatable, but I went to a clinic (on the list) just down the road for me and got them to confirm the test (basically they just looked at it, asked me a few questions), did all the online official paperwork/phone number etc. and I was done in 20 minutes or so. No hassles and no charge for the consultation… no messing around with that app, transferring money for a consultation etc.

They offered meds, which I refused, but I wish I’d prepared better in terms of understanding the treatment protocols. I had some vitamins I knew would be useful including NAC but I would have gotten Ivermectin if I could (you can buy it over the counter in some pharmacies they tell me - but if you’ve ask the doctors they say what they’ve been told to say - it is not approved / recommended by health authorities (yeah, because it works!)) and zinc as well. There’s a list online in a helpful blog post of things to have/do, that is listed in one of my posts… things like preparing for the cough (cough medicine or whatever you will do/use), I had cough lollies, paracetamol, sufficient toilet paper for the possible diarrhoea, and healthy food and lots of water.

Read here:

And this thread

1 Like