New Legal Matters Sub-Forums: http://legal.forumosa.com/

A Group of “Sub-Forums” have been established under the Legal Matters Forum section.

See these
legal.forumosa.com/

Content will be moved/transferred in over the next few days.

If you have suggestions for additional Sub-Forum categories, please email the Moderator.

I have one suggestion. Get a link to it to the front page asap.

If it’s already there, then I have missed it - so in that case it will have to be made more obvious.

A great idea, but people need to know it’s there.

I think I can notice a lack of traffic after the legal matters forum was changed around. How about making it obvious from the front page ASAP?

Now that it’s not with the other forums I always forget about the Legal Forum (now forums). Also I’ve seen a few posts with “I can’t seem to find the legal forum” or that would have fitted into the Legal Forum but were posted elsewhere.

I think it would be better if the Legal Forums were back with the others. You could still have subforums.

Brian

Agreed.

[quote=“Mr He”]I have one suggestion. Get a link to it to the front page asap.

If it’s already there, then I have missed it - so in that case it will have to be made more obvious.

A great idea, but people need to know it’s there.[/quote]

The link has been there from the start. It’s called “Legals” and is at the top of every page – next to the link called Forums.

i’ve been told that NS Navigator users might miss it – becuase the CSS isn’t working.

There’s also a link to the legal forums jsut at the top of the main forum table.

Obviously none of these are enough. Thank you for the feedback and please recommend where you’d like to see the link to legal.

Also, if you are not a NS Navigator user, but you still do not see the Legals link at the top of every page, please post here.

Last question: does Javascript bother anyone here?

Put the link among the other, with the same look and feel. That would make it obvious. The other can be missed very easily, my self being a case in point.

I third the motion to put it with all the other forums.

Once you do that, can someone fix the culture forums shortcut link (culture.forumosa.com) so that it stops sending me to the legal forums? When I click on the culture forums link, I really do want to see the culture forums…

Yes!! I usually turn it off. But if there is a compelling reason to use it I can live with it.

Closing thread.

Please continue discusison here: forumosa.com/3/viewtopic.php?t=9511