New Scooter

Due to my recent move to Sanxia my company is willing to invest in a set of wheels to get around town in and I have a budget of 40-50k. Can anyone give me some advice as to which models, types, etc. I should be looking at in this range?

Much thanks in advance.

I just bought a new scooter for my wife last month and as far as i can tell, this year they changed all scooters to fuel injected type. The prices even for 50cc models are over 50,000 (more like 55,000) going up to 90,000 for 125cc

If you are looking for a brand new scooter, you can ask for last years model. Their price is 10 to 15k lower.
With the budget, i guess Kymco and SYM are the only choice. Yamaha’s are more higher priced.

The scoots that I like are:

Yamaha RS 100cc, very reliable and perfect for the city. Easy to park, easy to mod, and even has some power. If you’re a big guy this wont be a good choice.

Yamaha Cygnus 125cc, probably the most popular scoot in Taiwan. Has lots of power, very reliable, watch our for theft though. It can carry you around the island no problem.

SYM Fighter 125cc or 150cc, very similar to the Cygnus. Very reliable scoot with power.

Those are my choices, but there are so many scooters out there that it is hard to tell which would be the best for you.

[quote=“rk1951”]The scoots that I like are:

Yamaha RS 100cc, very reliable and perfect for the city. Easy to park, easy to mod, and even has some power. If you’re a big guy this wont be a good choice.

Yamaha Cygnus 125cc, probably the most popular scoot in Taiwan. Has lots of power, very reliable, watch our for theft though. It can carry you around the island no problem.

SYM Fighter 125cc or 150cc, very similar to the Cygnus. Very reliable scoot with power.

Those are my choices, but there are so many scooters out there that it is hard to tell which would be the best for you.[/quote]

None of those scooters are in the budget range unless they are second hand