New Stars Wars film: The Clone Wars

Now in comic book-style CG, Star Wars: The Clone Wars. It’ll probably be a far, far better film without the terrible actors, and in a style where the clunky dialogue won’t grate. But what’s really exciting is the thought of what the next Star Wars games will look like. :slight_smile:

I’m actually looking forward to this and the new star wars games that are coming out in another month or 2. You play as Darth Vader’s apprentice or something.

I hate communists, but if they ever take over and start executing the capitalists. I’ll make sure George Lucas gets 2 in the head for the Star Wars Prequels.

Hmm, this film looks interesting, I wonder if people would be more tolerant of unrealistic effects, when the film makes a concious decision to use an unrealistic animation style.

I actually didn’t mind the prequels, as they had the same strengths and weaknesses as the original three films, its just grown-up fans were expecting too much.

Kiddie Vader was annoying though and I am hoping Jar-Jar has an “accident” in the remastered editions.