New Taiwanted.com now active!

Hi Gus!!

Tried to modify my ad. I specified what days/time I am available. At the bottom is a dropdown box asking me to specify full or part time but I didn’t see any options. Won’t allow me to submit.

One more for you, Gus.

The Taiwanted ad column is now stretched to about half the page in the the Active Topics and Own posts views.

This is similar to what happened a few months ago. I posted on this again in that thread, but I thought I should post here as well.

I think one or two ads in Taiwanted column are stretching that column out too wide. The active topics take up about half the page, then the columns with the Taiwanted ads (with one or two ads whose text is stretching the column), and then a coulmn next to that of white space where the text in the other ads hasn’t stretched out.

I can PM or e-mail you screen shots, if needed. I’m running IE, BTW.

Not a big deal, but I just thought you should know that this problem has reared its ugly head again.

Best of luck fixing it (at your convenience).

This ad is stretching out the whole Taiwanted ad column.

Items for Sale TV, Exercise Machine, Hifi,
geocities.com/trevoraisa2003 … erock.html

The ‘other jobs available’ section has not functioned since the change, due to the problem with the part time/full time pull down menu, yet this function is working in other sections.

Are you expecting to fix this minor bug soon?

[quote=“fee”]One more for you, Gus.

The Taiwanted ad column is now stretched to about half the page in the the Active Topics and Own posts views.

This is similar to what happened a few months ago. I posted on this again in that thread, but I thought I should post here as well.

I think one or two ads in Taiwanted column are stretching that column out too wide. The active topics take up about half the page, then the columns with the Taiwanted ads (with one or two ads whose text is stretching the column), and then a coulmn next to that of white space where the text in the other ads hasn’t stretched out.

I can PM or e-mail you screen shots, if needed. I’m running IE, BTW.

Not a big deal, but I just thought you should know that this problem has reared its ugly head again.

Best of luck fixing it (at your convenience).[/quote]

Yay! It seems to be fixed now! Thanks!

Kudos to Gus and all the powers that be.

how to register? the link brings me back to forumosa.com, but the login for forumosa doesn’t work on taiwanted…

Try it now. I updated your acct. info, so it should work, but in case it doesn’t, let me know…

Same here. Tried to register, but takes me to Forumosa Page.
Kind of stucked :wink:

Edit: Sorr, haven’t seen there is already a thread with this problem

[quote=“tom1807”]Same here. Tried to register, but takes me to Forumosa Page.

Edit: Sorr, haven’t seen there is already a thread with this problem[/quote]
Try it now. I updated your acct. info, so it should work, but in case it doesn’t, let me know…

[quote=“Maoman”][quote=“tom1807”]Same here. Tried to register, but takes me to Forumosa Page.

Try it now. I updated your acct. info, so it should work, but in case it doesn’t, let me know…[/quote]

Nope, somehow doesn’t want also. Tells me username/password is wrong, which can’t be
:s

[quote=“tom1807”][quote=“Maoman”][quote=“tom1807”]Same here. Tried to register, but takes me to Forumosa Page.

Try it now. I updated your acct. info, so it should work, but in case it doesn’t, let me know…[/quote]

Nope, somehow doesn’t want also. Tells me username/password is wrong, which can’t be
:s[/quote]
Thanks for getting back to me, Tom. I’m going to take another look tonight - right now I’m just leaving the office. Taiwanted’s new software platform is still in beta, so there are kinks to be ironed out. Stay tuned.

could not sign up (register) a new name for taiwanted,
when using Firefox3. redirects me back to the forum.

had to use ie7.

I really don’t like the new Taiwanted. It’s too bright and difficult to navigate. Seems less people have been using it since the change too. Under “Teaching Jobs”, the last thing anyone posted was on the 6th of January, about a month ago now.

Am I alone on this?

The ‘other jobs available’ problem with the part time/full time pull down menu has still not been fixed.

It appears you changed a working system, created problems, and then dumped it in a corner and forgot about it.

Yeah I don’t want to be a jerk, but I liked the old Taiwanted better… Plus it looked nicer. The new one is… hard to see.

[quote=“pacman”]could not sign up (register) a new name for taiwanted,

had to use ie7.[/quote]

Can’t register using IE. Same problem. Not clear whether we are supposed to be registering a new name or using forumosa name.

I will post my job ad on Living in Taiwan. Maybe the moderator can mone it to Taiwanted for me?

[quote=“smithsgj”][quote=“pacman”]could not sign up (register) a new name for taiwanted,

had to use ie7.[/quote]

Can’t register using IE. Same problem. Not clear whether we are supposed to be registering a new name or using forumosa name.

I will post my job ad on Living in Taiwan. Maybe the moderator can mone it to Taiwanted for me?[/quote]
Log in with your forumosa user name and password. If you have any problems, let me know.

There should be an option to browse all the “For Sale Items” together. Every other classified site I use has that function and I quite prefer it.

I haven’t been able to log in on Taiwanted. It says I don’t exist, but all registration links takes me to Forumosa where I, thankfully, exist. I have a lovely apartment in Danshui that I would like to sublet before I leave the country.

Help.

[quote=“justletmeread”]I haven’t been able to log in on Taiwanted. It says I don’t exist, but all registration links takes me to Forumosa where I, thankfully, exist. I have a lovely apartment in Danshui that I would like to sublet before I leave the country.

Help.[/quote]

Same results with Firefox and Safari