New Year's Event (12/31/2022) @ Taoyuan HSR park

Is anyone thinking of going? I almost never go to these types of things–too crowded–but my boyfriend and a good friend who lives in Japan are currently in Taoyuan so I thought maybe we’d check it out. Anyway, here’s the info in anyone is interested:

1 Like

Location is away from town, and not a lot of shops or food and things except for stands that might be set up.

Transport to and from might be the biggest headache unless already located nearby.

Exactly. I was hoping for an event at Yiwen Park but I couldn’t find anything. At least the HSR park area is wide open so I’m hoping not to feel claustrophobic in the crowd. They promise food stands which they’d need because, as you said, there’s nothing out there (except for the nearby mall but I doubt it will be open late).

Transport to and from might be the biggest headache unless already located nearby.

The site advertises buses that go there. I myself don’t want to take the bus so I’m willing to pay for a taxi for this “special” night. It’s too cold for scooters all the way there.

1 Like