New York Post calls Taiwan a Chinese-run state

"Meanwhile, most buildings and offices in the Chinese-run state take the temperature of everyone . . . "

The reporter surreptitiously slipped that one in there, thinking no one in Taiwan would notice. Good try, New York Post.

4 Likes

Time to bitch at the NY Post too! Call their editorial staff for sure! I will tonight!

@DesiInTaipei This is why we talk about this. We all can’t monitor everything everywhere individually. Together we share information and united we stand.

6 Likes

Maybe they didn’t realize that the KMT is no longer in power. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

If you’re on Twitter, which I aint, bring it to one of these guy’s attention.
https://twitter.com/GordonGChang
https://twitter.com/robert_spalding

The New York fucking Post??
I’m sure they’ll be happy to print a retraction.
On the page after the pictures of Ashlee Simpson shopping at Ralph’s with no makeup and the article about Chumlee leaving rehab… :rofl:

I bet it would be something like:“We apologize for describing Taiwan as a “Chinese-run state”. Everyone knows Taiwan is a self administered rebel province belonging to China”.

3 Likes

Who reads the NY Post? NY rednecks, NY hillbillies? Far righties?

1 Like

John Barron.

2 Likes

Another rag owned by News Corporation - unfit even for use as emergency Toilet Paper.

2 Likes

I knew he’d make it!

2 Likes

Early!!

1 Like

I don’t really like the new york post, but this is kind of funny.

Why is this the image on wikipedia?

@Belgian_Pie

The N.Y. post news gets it wrong more often than Mike Stanton strikes out and pumps racist trash into the sewer daily, but have the best baseball coverage of the print newspapers in ny. Bored Straphangers, box scores, N.Y. celebs checking page 6 read it aside from the usual suspects above.

sports and celeb gossip skip the rest

1 Like

Their page six is good

1 Like

Yeah it was always better than the Daily News. That and the baseball, the rest belongs in litter boxes. They steady produce the most hateful political writers alive like the Yankees groom minor leaguers.

1 Like

Yeah, the shitheel tabloids always have the best sports coverage, whether it’s the Post or The Sun (Edmonton, Toronto, or UK).
It’s their demographic.

That and the titty lady pictures on Page Whatever.

1 Like

You’re a reader?

Never a day in my life