Newcastle This Season!

How good were the mighty Newcastle last night, we deserved to batter Villa that much.

Some of our play was purely awesome and I think if we can play that much spirit and determination we will stay up no problem. Hughton is a complete miracle worker up to now.

On a side note, Wigan to get relegated looks a dead cert already. Played 2, conceded 10, scored 0. If that is not relegation form I don’t know what is, and they face Tottenham next week which is a loss all over seeing as it is at White Hart Lane and there last match there they lost 9-1 I think!!

If they’re your team, let me be the first here to congratulate you. That was some ass whoopin’, and given their form two years ago, that oughtta spark something! Still think it might be a little early to lay Wigan to rest, there’re more than 3 clear stinkers this year… but if they don’t put something together by week 8, I think the statistics’ll be against them…

I see scant mention of The Greatness Of Fulham on this thread.

Any team that beats or draws with Manure United deserves praise.

Any team that beats or draws with Manure United deserves praise.[/quote]
You and I know at least one tall skinny Yeovil-ite whose head just popped up his body in furor at that remark… he probably never reads forumosa, yet somehow he sensed your comment and just spontaneously combusted.

I am by no means a Newcastle supporter, but credit where credit is due. Early days I know, but if Andy Carroll puts in a few more performances like that, Capello could have the true Center Forward he has been lacking up top.

Yes it is my team, you should be able to tell from my avatar, might change to big Andy C now though

I have carrol and barton on my fantasy team, :discodance: … speaking of which, how can I join the forumosa league? I’m feeling confident this time.

there should be a code in the fantasy forum.

and check out the mighty Newcastle last night, knocking Chelsea out of the carling cup fuck yeah!!!

[quote=“Shearersheed”]

and check out the mighty Newcastle last night, knocking Chelsea out of the carling cup fuck yeah!!![/quote]
The Carling Cup! That’s prestigious! Just to show how much it counts, Chelsea played their under-12 C team and still only lost by one. :smiley:

[quote=“jimipresley”][quote=“Shearersheed”]

and check out the mighty Newcastle last night, knocking Chelsea out of the carling cup fuck yeah!!![/quote]
The Carling Cup! That’s prestigious! Just to show how much it counts, Chelsea played their under-12 C team and still only lost by one. :smiley:[/quote]

Well, the milk version meant a lot to me when Oxford won. Could you refresh me on Fulham’s honours list?

[quote=“Shearersheed”]there should be a code in the fantasy forum.

Yeah I saw it live on Goal TV, after Newcastle went up 3 - 1 Chelsea came back with 2 fine goals but the header which one the game for Newcastle was brilliant.

[quote=“jimipresley”][quote=“Shearersheed”]

The Carling Cup! That’s prestigious! Just to show how much it counts, Chelsea played their under-12 C team and still only lost by one. :smiley:[/quote]

newcastle played a weaker team than chelsea

[quote=“Shearersheed”]

newcastle played a weaker team than chelsea[/quote]
Newcastle’s strongest team is 15 time’s weaker than Chelski’s. As much as I hate to admit it.

They took points off of the Gooners and now they have taken points off of Chelski…as a United supporter I’m loving the Toon!!!

Andy Carroll’s gone off to Liverpool. news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/footbal … 382215.stm That’s gotta hurt the Toon.

And they just bought in stephen Ireland. Him and Barton will be gutted as they have no decent strikers to cross the ball to. And I wonder where that 35 mill will go?.. paying off Ashley’s debts?