NFL first-round draft prospect announces he's gay

nfl.com/news/story/0ap200000 … t-prospect

This has been coming for a while. It’s going to be interesting to see how it pans out, and if anyone follows his lead. A bit surprised the NFL would be first, but this makes sense

Ballsy.

It’ll be fun to see the RWBHs paint him out to be a threat.

[quote=“Deuce Dropper”]Ballsy.

[/quote]

Not least for the timing of it. He’s saying “if you pick me, you have to deal with this” up front. It could hurt him in the pocketbook as a result of a reduced signing bonus if he slips down in the draft as a result.

[quote=“Tempo Gain”][quote=“Deuce Dropper”]Ballsy.

[/quote]

Not least for the timing of it. He’s saying “if you pick me, you have to deal with this” up front. It could hurt him in the pocketbook as a result of a reduced signing bonus if he slips down in the draft as a result.[/quote]

yeah, and I am not sure he has realized how much of a distraction this will be, as not just the sports media but all media will be focused solely on him, all through the combines, draft, training camp and with his new team. This will lead to inevitable resentment from some teammates and a host of stupid quotes from dumber players. Buckle up.

Yeah media frenzy can be unreal. We saw it Tebow, imagine this. Even Jackie Robinson didn’t have to deal with ESPN.

Wouldn’t surprise me if half of the people in the NFL are secretly gay.

Certainly some number must be, but that would surprise me. Law of averages