Nice carrot cake 紅蘿蔔蛋糕 Kaohsiung (+NYC+Honolulu)

And that’s probably among the best outcomes!

Guy

Why are scanned individually? Is this something new?

Vilnius Lithuania mini carrot cake

2 Likes

Looks good—but with quite a bit of icing on top. I’d probably end up scraping some of that off!

Guy

1 Like

And eating it?

Only if I was still 18 years old.

Alas, I am not 18 years old. :upside_down_face:

Guy

And here I was thinking it was only in Taiwan they served food on saucers.

1 Like

Eat it anyways. Live fast, die young, leave a pretty corpse.

haha, small and not as sweet as you think. Cafe hopping on local holiday Monday, next Shakshuka+ coffee.

2 Likes

I amended it for you, just in case you missed the point. :grin:

Guy

My Shakshouka, and the cafe here in LT has a very important message.

2 Likes

Near Jct of the two KMRT-Metro lines: At Estonian-Polish cafe Ural Forest

3 Likes

You sir know how to enjoy your life!

That’s a lovely shot for a late December Friday. :yum:

Guy

Enjoy your New Years up north there, I will up there Friday any good new Cake finds

In Vilnius Lithuania, nice cake and coffee under 4 Euros, a busy Sunday bit hard to get seats.

Cake and coffee Euro company Tim Horton so so, the cream cheese is the best part

Gosh those guys are in Estonia too?

I think they’ve done enough damage in Canada without further exporting their harm! :rofl:

PS I am Canadian, so please understand that this is a joke.

Guy

1 Like

In Qatar, breakfast will try other local one. Lots of overseas chains here, a lot. I do not think Tim Horton will do well in the Baltics.

1 Like

Your photo said “Estonia” so I made this wrong assumption.

I am relieved however that our friends in the Baltic States remain free from this harm!

Guy

1 Like

One good thing, very top level service from staff from Philippines. A lot people from Philippines working retail and food. Taiwan is missing out on the good people, there is some in Japan working at FamilyMart I met but just a few, I have not seem any working in Taiwan retail/food?

Also fast food in Qatar

3 Likes