No more Hilter parodies

The owners of “Downfall” are making Youtube take down all Hilter
parodies.

TBH, the first one two were funny, and then not so much. Internet meme thoroughly worn out.

Yeah. Laughed at the first couple, then laughed at the no-talent copycat dweebs who made the other ones.

Pity, as back home they have become very handy. they have been used to express rage when bridges fall due to negligence, when consumers are duped by illegal products, etc.

Highly overdue. Who needs more poor Chaplin imitations, with hackneyed subtitled diction?

[quote=“TheGingerMan”]Highly overdue. Who needs more poor Chaplin imitations, with hackneyed subtitled diction?[/quote]Hey now, Bruno Ganz is no second-rate Chaplin - he’s superb as Hitler - vulnerable, ferocious, mad, tender, cruel, maudlin, with a perfect accent and carriage. The original film really is a great piece of work.

Sorry, perhaps I was not entirely clear. I truly admire the film, and Ganz’s portrayal. It’s the endless internet parodies I can do without, and which should have ended long ago.

[quote=“TheGingerMan”]Sorry, perhaps I was not entirely clear. I truly admire the film, and Ganz’s portrayal. It’s the endless internet parodies I can do without, and which should have ended long ago.[/quote]Oops, misunderstood you, sorry. No argument here, the parodies got old very quickly.

My money says the pressure came from the current regime in Washington, D.C.

Hitler: I fucking hate cats.”…priceless.

Yeah, I know what you mean. It’s like, I’ve got this problem with the buses in Zhonghe not running on time? I just know the White House is behind it.

Yeah, I know what you mean. It’s like, I’ve got this problem with the buses in Zhonghe not running on time? I just know the White House is behind it.[/quote]
:bravo:
I didn’t know you had sarcasm in you, Taffy! :notworthy:

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]My money says the pressure came from the current regime in Washington, D.C.

Hitler: I fucking hate cats.”…priceless.[/quote]

That’s right blame it all on the black man… :no-no:

[quote=“Namahottie”][quote=“TainanCowboy”]My money says the pressure came from the current regime in Washington, D.C.

That’s right blame it all on the black man… :no-no:[/quote]

OT:
Why do people keep saying this, Nama?
Obama is mixed race, and was raised by the Caucasian side of the family. Why do you think (if you concur) that the man’s whiteness is ignored or downplayed? :ponder:

[quote=“hardball”][quote=“Namahottie”][quote=“TainanCowboy”]My money says the pressure came from the current regime in Washington, D.C.

That’s right blame it all on the black man… :no-no:[/quote]

OT:
Why do people keep saying this, Nama?
Obama is mixed race, and was raised by the Caucasian side of the family. Why do you think (if you concur) that the man’s whiteness is ignored or downplayed? :ponder:[/quote]

Darn it. I should have put the smilie next to my comment. kicks self

Err, to answer your question. 1) He looks black and claims that side. 2) It’s America, the one-drop rule still exist and neither race acknowledges that. It sucks for him, and others but that’s the roll of the dice. Honestly, how many whites can identify with him based on visuals alone?

[quote=“Namahottie”]

Darn it. I should have put the smilie next to my comment. kicks self [/quote]
:laughing: You snooze, you looze.

[quote]
Err, to answer your question. 1) He looks black and claims that side.[/quote]
check

Not really a modern way to identify with anyone… :wink:

I can’t. His complexion looks sickly these days…

[quote=“hardball”][quote=“Namahottie”]

Darn it. I should have put the smilie next to my comment. kicks self [/quote]
:laughing: You snooze, you looze. [/quote] Yea yea whateva…

[quote] Not really a modern way to identify with anyone… :wink:

I can’t. His complexion looks sickly these days…[/quote]
No it’s not, but let’s face it (no pun intended but take it if you want) People do.

I liked staying at the Hilter Hotel.

Well, except for the Paris Hilten.

Visuals? Where’s the video?
I can identify. He’s inhaled. Hawaii, even.