No transaction limit debit card with built in easy card. What bank?

I currently have two debit cards, a post office one, and a Mega bank one. The post office card has a maximum transaction limit, which is a big problem for me. The Mega bank card does not work online, they told me they don’t allow foreigners to use their cards online (even though I have a spousal ARC).

Neither card has the easy card function which looks quite convenient. I am looking for a bank without a transaction limit (or max $500,000 per transaction) and one that can supply a debit card with easy card functionality. E-Sun seems like a good bank due to their PayPal connection, can they help me?

I haven’t had this situation but mega bank told me before there is a limit but you can go in branch to sign some papers and they will raise the limit to 1million nt if memory serves.

And also mega said before the card can be used online even for foreigners , the catch was that when your arc expires so does the online purchase ability. So you just provide updated arc to them and you’re back in business.
I’d go to another mega bank and say you want to enable online access. Don’t tell them the other branch said you couldn’t do it.

Another option is get a real credit card