Non alcoholic beer in taipei stores?

Not beer, but I sometimes drink cold carbonated or sparkling water to kind of help satisfy that feeling of enjoying a cold bubbly.

1 Like

“white malt” 崇德發白麥汁: 2.3% sugar
Normal “black malt” of the same brand: ~15% sugar
Real beer: almost no sugar
Coors light: 1% sugar
Coors non-alcoholic: 8% sugar

1 Like

My friend already pounds flavored bubble water, trying to get something with more body.

Thanks for the information about this mislabeled malt beer, but im confused its not available?
Or is it for sale in Carrefour now?

I know 5 options that i have tried and like but nadda in taiwan …

Thanks for your input,
I didnt try Coors na it was better than odouls but both have higher sugar content than say becks or clausthaur or st paulie girl

It’s not available in it’s home country, Germany ^^ I’ll edit to make it more clear.

It’s available in Taiwan, both in Carrefour and some other places, as well as online.

Ok got it!
I will buy one and try
Thanks

I think I remember that ‘Simple Mart’ had some alcohol free beer.

There are mocktails!

You guys know that fermented sugar is still a kind of sugar right? And non distilled alcohol has other alcohols like isoprpyl, methanol, acetone etc as thry having been fractioned out.

If a personis in search for non alcoholic beer then wants low calories abd all that other healthy lifestyle jazz…you are bot asking for alcohol free beer, you are asking for water…abd you shouldnt beed tonask where to find it.

If a little flavor with that grainy good ess there are a lot of grain drinks here. Often even free at the all you can buffets. Thats how common they are.

Roasted rice
Barley
And cassia tora. I think thats the botanical name. Bit hopped up on the fermented sugar so cant remember exactly, but its cheap and common here and quite good.

Mocktails ? Sounds like a cocktail without alcohol

Is a mocktail a beer?

I will check ,im next to a simple

It’s an answer to your statement.

‘My friend already pounds flavored bubble water, trying to get something with more body.’

And yes, it’s a cocktail without alcohol.

Looking for BEER , willing to find something similar without a high sugar content example malts,
Im only guess mocktails are sugar packed .

Thanks i will check them out

TTL ‘Taiwan Beer’ and Kavalan have a Malz beverage (beer)

Here’s a local brewery

White Claw and hard seltzer’s are a current low-carb low-calorie alcoholic craze. Doesn’t seem to have reached Taiwan yet.

~ 100 calories , 2g carbs , and 5% alc/vol

I will email DB brewery thanks

Thanks, picked this up at Carrefour today. It is really quite pleasing as a non alcoholic beer, it has a good bitter aftertaste.

1 Like

Tried Karamalz today. First sip tasted like a dark Belgian beer, then started tasting like cereal.

Doesn’t satisfy my beer cravings.

Low carb compared to the Taiwan Kavalan one.

Found heinekin non alcoholic beer on shopee
$210 a sixer
Never tried it before.
Hopefully not so bad

Sounds like fake Heineken. I would not touch it if I were you…

1 Like

I will have a sip , its not for me
i just want my dear friend to have a tasty beer without going bingeing

Taipei was listening!!!

Heineken 0.0
Sold at RT, A MART !!
$210 nt

Maybe more locations coming as its new.

Tried it , proper foamy , proper smell, taste is a little like a honey beer.
Not too bad, not super either but 10 times better than shit taiwan beer free… 5 times better than the japanese asahi