Non ESL work permit required docs?

Sorry everyone… I am sure it is posted somewhere on this site, but I am having a hard time finding answers here or any of the numbers I contact…

My problem is the following::

I arrived in Taiwan a little over two months ago to be with my fiance I met over two years ago in the states… (did a big no no, was her boss, but oh well that is besides the point)… Anyways we ARE getting married, the wedding is actually scheduled and paid for by myself, but it is not until October (traditions here, fortune tellers giving the date, etc…, some might know what I am talking about)… Since I have spent a large amount of money, 40k US dollars (unfort. the tradition of the wife’s parents paying is not recognized here) I am almost broke… Even though she owns her own English/Japanese bilingual school, I cannot teach since I have no diploma… Didnt need one in the states… I started working for a family business out of High School (Stockbroker, Equities Trader) so I never needed to pursue a degree and I still dont…

My question is, are all of my license (securities license 7,24,63,3,4,8, etc) good enough to gain employment at a firm here and get a work permit… I am not worried about getting a job since my experience and referances are golden, but does the government require a diploma for the permit??? I know after October I need not worry since I will be married to a taiwanese citizen, but due to the cost of my wedding, moving, and my non-liquid investments in the states, my account is almost drained and I need to get a LEGAL job, I cannot risk being deported with the money already in the wedding…

So to sum up, is it possible to get a work permit in the finance field without a diploma, but with all the American exchange license, and if so what exactly will I need to provide??? Any help will be greatly appreciated and I will even offer to meet up and pay for dinner, drinks etc. for the assitance!!! Thanks alot!!!