North Korea Holiday Info-Tried?

Country for strongest weed is UK! So glad I left! making younger generation Loopy.
2 tokes I can’t talk walk, don’t even get the munchies.

That’s strange. I was with my ex-girlfriend who is South Korean, and they chatted amicably. I also showed her pictures of Seoul from my phone, which she nodded and smiled at. Maybe she (or that branch I was at) was just a bit more chill.

Weed has definitely gotten too strong, for sure. Some of the indica strains even when I was in college were getting ridiculous; a small crumb that would get you couchlocked stoned for hours on end.

We liked the act of just sitting and smoking a joint so we often ended up smoking schwag even though it was terrible.

Coincidentally, I just read an interesting article last night. It’s old but quite intriguing.
For some reason, this article had more than a few errors, but I finished it regardless.

I believe it’s the US and Canada. Although UK enjoys high grade drugs. Which might change from Brexit since it depended on free trade with the rest of the EU. It’s really hard for drugs to flow into a island. Just like a military invasion is hard to accomplish against England. So it’s mostly first coming from inland in poorer EU nations and brought to the UK without being checked as hard.

Actually mostly grown inland by Vietmanese, seeds come from there and USA.
They sprinkle finely ground glass over plants as they are growing to increase the weight, that can also serously damage the smokers throat.
Go back 10 years was all coming in from Holland but not now.

Are they able to grow cannabis in UK’s climate? This is a surprise to me. I know UK’s pure coke comes mostly from the EU mainland first.

Warehouse’s unused buildings Hydrophonically tapped into lamposts for electrical supply, even unused railway tunnels recently found as dope farms
Yes and Cocaine is a massive problem in UK from Belgium mostly! so big a problem they find Cocaine traces in London sewage from urine!
Largest Cocaine users worldwide per head is London.
Most of the fatal stabbings in London come from Cocaine dealer gangs, competition so fierce the drug quality has increased and price dropped to a 30 year low.

theres quite a few videos of the place available now. looks like a mega shit hole. no reason to go there, watch a video.