Nose hair and bounderies

Being a trophy bf is no simply task. Allowing my Taiwanese gf to fawn over me requires diligence. Such as having a steady neck when she tried to pull out ear wax. And lying with a smile that it was relaxing when blood come gushing out of my ear.

Or being the victim to her whitehead/blackhead fetish as she uses some archaic metal device against my skin while pinning me to be bed. Forcing me to giggle with delight, when in the back of my mind I know I have a cleaning mask in the bathroom that can do the job with half the pain.

But today the unthinkable happened. We were out in public and she looks at my face in an odd manner. Making scissor motions with her fingers, leaving me quite baffled. She fishes in her handbag to comes back with a pair of real scissors. Grabbing my nose without warning, yanks my head forward.

I almost confessed I would never have an immoral thought about her sister again…

She snips at the bottom of my nose at an offending nose hair. When that doesn’t satisfy her, she takes her talons and yanks it right out, in public mind you. I almost passed out from the pain.

How should one set boundaries with their SO in a diplomatic fashion? Is there a way to say nose hair are off limits.

Change the locks!

Are you joking? :slight_smile:

After the ‘no sex in my house’ thing? She sounds absolutely mental. She must be HOT, no? :slight_smile:

you trim my nose hair ever again, and I’ll give you a purple nurple. Understand? :fume:

Change the locks!

Are you joking? :slight_smile:

After the ‘no sex in my house’ thing? She sounds absolutely mental. She must be HOT, no? :slight_smile:[/quote]

F yeah man! She sounds totally mental! I know how bad a nose hair plucking hurts, I think I’d have involuntarily punched her out! Haha!

[quote=“ac_dropout”]
How should one set boundaries with their SO in a diplomatic fashion? Is there a way to say nose hair are off limits.[/quote]

I think saying, that’s doesn’t fly in a serious manner is diplomatic fashion. If she tries justify her reasons, don’t argue but make sure that you point out again, that doesn’t fly.

They sound like sweet days ac, old egg. Your happiness seeps infectiously through your delightful prose.

Cheers. :bravo:

HG

Hmm I guess she is worth the trauma if you haven’t dumped her after that right? But you’ve got to have a talk with her. Tell her that embarrased you.

It hurt so you couldn’t help but make a face and then you felt everyone was watching you.

Tell her that she appreciates the fact that she wants to help you save face by keeping you well groomed but that it has to be in private! And no pulling of nose hairs – only trimming.

Good luck

I had a bad experience with an SO, now ex-wife, who had a blackhead fetish. If I told her “NO” and insisted…she would get a crazy look in her eyes and start to chase me around the room begging and pleading and saying “I’ll let you … . DO it…you can have sex with me…” That should have been enough to keep me from marrying her…but…

[quote=“Namahottie”][quote=“ac_dropout”]
How should one set boundaries with their SO in a diplomatic fashion? Is there a way to say nose hair are off limits.[/quote]

I think saying, that’s doesn’t fly in a serious manner is diplomatic fashion. If she tries justify her reasons, don’t argue but make sure that you point out again, that doesn’t fly.[/quote]

Nama’s right. Make your position perfectly clear and do not back down an inch. I had a gf snap her fingers at me from across the room in a crowded bookstore cause she wanted to leave. I looked at her and turned away. She went out expecting me to follow. Ten minutes later I came out and told her she better not do that again. Ever! She tried to pretend she had only been joking. I didn’t accept this and said there were plenty of ways I could humiliate her in public if it came down to that. It didn’t and we never had any more trouble with that sort of thing.

When people act like jackasses, you have every right to call them on it, and to be angry for as long as you want to be. There used to be such a thing as begging for forgiveness when you’ve done wrong. Nowadays too many people think that the begging should come from the person who was injured for daring to make a fuss. After all, if you make a fuss that must mean I did something wrong, and I can’t do wrong because I am a good person. All the authority figures in my life told me so my entire childhood.

Good heavans! The man is waving to say the water is fantastic, he’s not drowning.

HG

Perfectly normal behavior. Once you are together, your corporeal body, with all of its wierd secretions and hairs is now hers.

I she squeezing out all of the pimples on your back before bed yet?

Anyway, pulling nose hairs is like eating chillies. It really hurts at first, but later you begin to crave the eye watering pain.

He will be soon. :laughing:

We like picking each other’s zits. The difference is, it hurts her, but not me. (Different kinds of zits.) Whenever I see a student with lots of zits, I always wonder why such an opportunity is going to waste, but alas, they’d probably think it was creepy if I…no, no, quite inappropriate.

As a longtime nose-hair plucker (my own), let me offer some observations. To me, plucking feels good, like scratching an itch. I think it comes from plucking hairs from the same follicles month after month, so they’ve worn a groove there or something. I used to pluck my beard (takes forever), which hurts if it’s been a long time since you’ve done it. (Also, plucking septum hair makes me sneeze, so that long streams of hairy snot fly out and dangle against my lips.)

But the best feeling of all is being able to plant those nose-hairs in a library book, knowing that some future reader will discover a little piece of myself. I have this fantasy where the hairs continue to grow there, nourished by the pulp of the paper as they would be by skin, so that a part of me can live forever, like the classics themselves, but I realize this is unrealistic.

Hope that helps.

(In the future, do you think they’d be able to clone me from my nose-hair? Or would that just give them a clone of my nose-hair? I suppose I should be leaving some other sort of organic matter between the pages for that…)

I’ve had a couple of Asian gfs who would think nothing about squeezing blackheads, cleaning my face or discussing things that happen at home in public.

Now maybe it’s my uptight British up bringing that makes me think this is not on :s or maybe it’s an Asian thing where the boundaries between personal and public space are very blurred.

I suggest you take care of your own hairs.

Should be to her satisfaction, of course.

Wow. I must be a terrible girlfriend. I never pop his zits. I don’t even point them out to him when he has them.
I do, however, nag when the hair really needs cutting.

See, this is what makes Flub.com so great. We discover that we really are not alone. :laughing:
As for ac, next time she does it (and mark my words, there WILL be a next time), try calling out her sister’s name. That could prove interesting.

[quote=“Screaming Jesus”]We like picking each other’s zits. The difference is, it hurts her, but not me. (Different kinds of zits.) Whenever I see a student with lots of zits, I always wonder why such an opportunity is going to waste, but alas, they’d probably think it was creepy if I…no, no, quite inappropriate.

As a longtime nose-hair plucker (my own), let me offer some observations. To me, plucking feels good, like scratching an itch. I think it comes from plucking hairs from the same follicles month after month, so they’ve worn a groove there or something. I used to pluck my beard (takes forever), which hurts if it’s been a long time since you’ve done it. (Also, plucking septum hair makes me sneeze, so that long streams of hairy snot fly out and dangle against my lips.)

But the best feeling of all is being able to plant those nose-hairs in a library book, knowing that some future reader will discover a little piece of myself. I have this fantasy where the hairs continue to grow there, nourished by the pulp of the paper as they would be by skin, so that a part of me can live forever, like the classics themselves, but I realize this is unrealistic.

Hope that helps.

(In the future, do you think they’d be able to clone me from my nose-hair? Or would that just give them a clone of my nose-hair? I suppose I should be leaving some other sort of organic matter between the pages for that…)[/quote]

Oh god lol! If I wasn’t at work now I’d be like ‘PWAHAHAHAHA!’