Not all flounders are flounders

I just had a browse through the flounder forum (it’s Sunday!) and found Tigerman’s posts about microscopic photography and the excellent satellite photo of Taiwan. These are great (thanks Tigerman). Why are they destined for deletion in the flounder forum?
The Greer, shrubbery thread is actually fairly interesting in parts and deserves to be kept alive too.

Where’s the harm in keeping these good ones?

I think mods should consider moving some posts to the Miscellaneous forum instead of kneejerking them into the flounder forum.
Thanks for listening.

[quote=“Spack”]I just had a browse through the flounder forum (it’s Sunday!) and found Tigerman’s posts about microscopic photography and the excellent satellite photo of Taiwan. These are great (thanks Tigerman). Why are they destined for deletion in the flounder forum?
The Greer, shrubbery thread is actually fairly interesting in parts and deserves to be kept alive too.

Where’s the harm in keeping these good ones?

I think mods should consider moving some posts to the Miscellaneous forum instead of kneejerking them into the flounder forum.
Thanks for listening.[/quote]
:aiyo: :ohreally: ~Ahem~ It should be made clear that many people choose to START threads in the flounder forum :saywhat: - I know for a fact that tigerman did so. I have moved some threads of value over to other threads, (mostly at posters’ requests), but if people intend for their thread to die a quick death, I’m willing to comply. My knee-jerkittyness is at an all-time low. :stuck_out_tongue: :beatnik: