Not Free Pizza At Carnegie's

Dear Forumosans,

Firstly, this thread is not a spoof on Alan’s appeal for bodies. We have the same CTV crew coming in on Thursday for the same reasons, though the focus won’t be on pizza. So, if one day of eating in the media spotlight for free is insufficient, those of you craving stardom may come here and play your part on Thursday at 2 p.m. too. Please note that if you have already appeared in Alleycat’s eating, it would be advisabe to wear something a little different, don sunglasses etc. sit with different people and so on or the CTV people might think it a little odd.

As it’s St. Patrick’s Day on Thursday, there’s free Murphy’s too for those that play their part with aplomb and don’t sabotage the exercise.

Hexuan? You there?

Email us at the address below if you are interested.

Cheers,

Bob

[quote=“TpeBob”]Dear Forumosans,

Firstly, this thread is not a spoof on Alan’s appeal for bodies. We have the same CTV crew coming in on Thursday for the same reasons, though the focus won’t be on pizza. So, if one day of eating in the media spotlight for free is insufficient, those of you craving stardom may come here and play your part on Thursday at 2 p.m. too. Please note that if you have already appeared in Alleycat’s eating, it would be advisabe to wear something a little different, don sunglasses etc. sit with different people and so on or the CTV people might think it a little odd.

As it’s St. Patrick’s Day on Thursday, there’s free Murphy’s too for those that play their part with aplomb and don’t sabotage the exercise.

Hexuan? You there?

Email us at the address below if you are interested.

Cheers,

Bob[/quote]

Thursday is my easy day? New gamestore opened in Taipei? Free beer on Thursday? Hmm…the stars are aligned.

Let me submit my request for a boy’s day to Mrs. Bane. I will also have to submit a request for funding.

Unfortunately some of us have to work. I will be available from 5pm. Probably too late. Without fail I always miss the bloody freebies at Carnegies! Obviously I make up for it by always getting someone else to pay my bill.

Your worstest customer,

Hexuan

[quote=“hexuan”]Unfortunately some of us have to work. I will be available from 5pm. Probably too late. Without fail I always miss the bloody freebies at Carnegies! Obviously I make up for it by always getting someone else to pay my bill.

Your worstest customer,

Hexuan[/quote]

In view of your consistent failure to avail yourself of our generosity, I want to let you know that later that day, there will be about 1000 Murphy’s to give away, but if you behave abominably at 5 p.m., our courteous staff, myself included, are prepared to allow you a couple of Murphy’s for free a tad earlier.

How’s that then?

Bob

Bob, yo’ve been on Tv before: What’s the easiest way to hide a belly?

Point at it and then imply that the show would have very low ratings if it were to be shown.

Perhaps we could ask Taverncaptain for his suggestion? :wink: :smiley:

Thanks for asking.

Bob

Stand behind your scrumptious wife, that’s what I always do. Or stand next to Maoman, and no-one’ll notice yours.

You guys can relax, I can’t make the Carnage St Paddy’s Day giveaway. Does everyone have to paint theirselves green?

I know this may sound silly, but do Alleycat’s or Bohemian Bob actually need the advertising? It’s hard to imagine either place cramming more customers in during peak hours.

[quote=“Loretta”]
You guys can relax, I can’t make the Carnage St Paddy’s Day giveaway. Does everyone have to paint theirselves green?

I know this may sound silly, but do Alleycat’s or Bohemian Bob actually need the advertising? It’s hard to imagine either place cramming more customers in during peak hours.[/quote]

On the first point. No you don’t have to paint yourself green. On the second, I believe that if we cram the place full of good customers, there won’t be any room for the truly awful ones (no names here). Alleycat may also subscribe to this. Or?

Bob

[quote=“TpeBob”][quote=“Loretta”]

I know this may sound silly, but do Alleycat’s or Bohemian Bob actually need the advertising? It’s hard to imagine either place cramming more customers in during peak hours.[/quote]

On the first point. No you don’t have to paint yourself green. On the second, I believe that if we cram the place full of good customers, there won’t be any room for the truly awful ones (no names here). Alleycat may also subscribe to this. Or?

Bob[/quote]

aye

Well, there you go. Can’t say fairer than that. Alleycat hath spoken.

Bob