Novel coronavirus cases reignite SARS fears - the epidemic mess foretold

I would very much believe #2 (ask Rex Tillerson who seems like smart logical guy, but at the end did show up Trump and was called “dumb as a rock” and “lazy as hell” by Trump then…), maybe #1 and #3, doubt #4 as he is inter circle and sees Trump enough that he would not be forgotten). It would be interesting to see if Pence can do something but in this case of lives and personal health matter I would hope is best people there handle it. If not, it becoming like China.

1 Like

You must of missed the part about being elected and having the presidents ear. It’s not like Pence is up there alone unless you know something we don’t.

As for the needle exchange issue, I’m usually pro harm reduction. But it’s not so clear cut when you look at California with Rampant Addiction that’s out of control. I also know needle exchange programs draw in addicts from all over, spend enough time with a group of addicts and they all know it.

That’s what this book seems to say:

Michael J. Pelczar, Jr., E. C. S. Chan, Noel R. Krieg, Diane D. Edwards, and Merna F. Pelczar, Microbiology: An Application Based Approach, page 656

2 Likes

Keep your puny mask!

12 Likes

Must be slowly filling with farts… :astonished:

6 Likes

Ben Carson is almost as clueless as Pence–he probably thinks the virus is the 13th plague of Egypt or something–you know what, he is as clueless. It wouldn’t make a difference. Hopefully the professionals in the “deep state” haven’t been eroded out enough by our gangster government to handle it.

7 Likes

Over the past three years, I have reached a point where, if a scandal or other species of kerfuffle occurred involving, say, the U. S. Men’s or Women’s Volleyball Team, or table salt, or breakfast cereal, or typographical errors in textbooks, or manufacturing defects in condoms, I would not be at all surprised by–in fact, I might even anticipate–someone blaming Donald Trump or someone in his administration for whatever bad thing it was that happened.

6 Likes

Totally! They’re too small now

4 Likes

Who’s blaming anyone? I’m stating that I have no confidence in a cabal of amoral, un-American gangsters to handle this situation, or anything else correctly.

10 Likes

I think he gets blamed for sunset, too. Ever since the evening the sun first set on their pointy heads with President Trump in office. If we’re keeping score.

2 Likes

I was in Rome on the day Pope John Paul died. Actually there were loads of paparatzi waiting with cameras all over the Vatican, he was ill. And then we are eating our pizza and a stereotypical super mario bros style chef arrives into the restaurant and declares that he has dolroso news. Il papa e morto!

I recon the current guy is safe as houses though

1 Like

To be fair, he does like to try to take credit for any good thing that happens to happen in the country, and also blame the democrats for any bad thing that occurs.

I’m very sceptical of how much influence one guy “at the top” of a large country or organization can have (or how much blame they should be given), but that does seem to be the trend society has gone for.

A case in point would him repeatedly claiming personal responsibility every time the stock market goes up, then blaming the democratic debate this week when it went down (2 days before the debate). There’s some real faulty logic there…

5 Likes

True, and he is quite a character.

1 Like

I am, too, but in the US the buck absolutely stops on Trump’s desk. It’s perfectly fair to judge him based on this all turns out (but only in the USA) (I can’t believe I have to say that, but we live in strange times …).

Trump will stand in judgment of US voters this November.

Would be a luxury if we would judge after events, and not before, but as mentioned we live in strange times …

2 Likes

It appears the capo di tutti capi has an experienced consigliere:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/27/politics/mike-pence-coronavirus-deborah-birx/index.html

3 Likes

Okay, so that’s a good step.

1 Like

German government refuses to do anything. They are :banana:

Everything sold out, only the Chinese Vegetable Hotpot is untouched :rofl:

12 Likes

Wuhan Special!

4 Likes

Very probable that this graphic picture is more complete and accurate than any other countries.

I am so happy to be in Taiwan right now.

10 Likes