Novel coronavirus cases reignite SARS fears - the epidemic mess foretold

Maybe the lockdown wasn’t to save the people, but to stop the outside world getting samples and working out what had happened…

I still favour the research lab as the main culprit, but i think it was more benign research than Bioweapons. Just some huge F*** up and then trying to cover up after.

I also think the cover up started low down and just worked its way up, people too scared to admit a mistake as the consequences are disproportional. Now some poor lab technician will be executed because they put a broken spatula in the wrong bin.

5 Likes

Et tu Charlie Hebdo?

1 Like

So? That’s quite a leap.

Wuhan institute was studying this exact same virus and had a job listing for it in November:

5 Likes

So we can blame Canada then? That works for me…

3 Likes

The “Oh, Canada!” thread we have here is going to be lit.

We’ve just been over that. Possible, sure.

Doxxed him at the end of the article. Interesting.

Another patient in serious conditions in France. The 30yo son of the 80yo tourist who was the only previous patient in intensive care has now followed path.
I don’t speak frog and had to use Google translate, if there’s any imprecision feel free to correct me.

images (2)

Is it finally time to unironically open a GoFundMe page looking for moneyz?

3 Likes

Good tactic to keep Chinese tourists from snapping these masks up. :grin:

21 Likes

Belgium has about 15 nationals in Wuhan, easy evacuation.

Oh, I got a mask offered on the MRT this morning, friendly older lady thought I didn’t know about the scare.

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: From coronavirus

MRT announcement has to be imminent. My building is now enforcing masks even in the lobby.

Has cigarette man been posted yet?

9 Likes

The 5th greatest invention since ancient times?

1 Like

Orange line?

I assume you’re talking about the cigarette.

1gxCHM3

2 Likes

I was wondering about that. Got a bunch of pm2.5 masks and I was wondering how useful they are for isolating bacteria at least.

This is only like the third time…

3 Likes