NT$3000 subsidy for nannies?

There is a section in China Post last Sun (Jan 18) called “Expat Chat” and the topic is “having kids in Taiwan”…In that article, the guy (a foreigner married a Taiwanese) mention and I quote “as far as everything else goes, at least in Taipei they have subsidy for nannies. The government gives you NT$3,000 per month,…”

so is that true? even my local taiwanese wife doesn’t know about this…if true, is there and website that state this info?

That is true, however there are numerous criteria that seem to go with it. I’ll try find link for you for more info.

tks…hope u can find the link…

Hi, I think its this one.

108.com.tw/

I can’t read Chinese, but will confirm it.

thanks for the link… but yeah I cant read chinese either…I’ll ask my wife but appreciate if u could confirm it too

Sorry, it appears my gf misheard me when I asked for that link. That site is is for looking for nannies that meet the criteria. She has no other site available. But the office that deals with the subsidies is called Children’s Bureau Ministry of the Interior R.O.C. The best thing to do would be to go down to your nearest household registration office, they wioll be able to give you all the facts.

ok then…tks again for the info