NT$8 sexy juice vs. NT$699 single Japanese berry

Supermarket at Hanshin Basement

I got this, $8, my co worker thinks I got it for sexy can. (its the price for me haha, and try it)

Expensive single strawberry

3 Likes

Asparagus juice is one of the world’s worst inventions. What on earth were they thinking?

5 Likes

This type of thing being legal is why so many places are so polluted. It’s really a shame that level of toxic shit is allowed for such little food volume :face_vomiting:

I will never understand the justification for sales and marketing to sell air space and plastic and call it food. It is counter productive and very short term thinking.

4 Likes

Drank it, tastes nothing like I thought it would.

Haha, shipping one single one from Japan! But still that price, I wonder who will buy it? (looks un ripe, but I seem white Strawberries in Japan like that but not this price which be 2800Y

1 Like

They look like the pineapple flavour strawberries, saw them in Japan in a pack of 5 for 5555Y

People can pay whatever, that doesn’t matter. Prices are rights and of lesser concern. Their disgusting pollution creation is of public concern, on scale. It’s a low class product in my view when done like this.

3 Likes