Obama surge

Obama’s supporters should fight fire with fire and claim that it’s racist to talk critically – or at all – about his ministers.[/quote]
If Obama’s supporters wanted to fight fire with fire, they would have to start a whole disinformation campaign and spread lies again and again until they are accepted as truth. They’d have start rumors about McCain’s illegitimate black baby, his homosexual tendencies, etc. I doubt they would stoop so low.

Obama’s supporters should fight fire with fire and claim that it’s racist to talk critically – or at all – about his ministers.[/quote]
If Obama’s supporters wanted to fight fire with fire, they would have to start a whole disinformation campaign and spread lies again and again until they are accepted as truth. They’d have start rumors about McCain’s illegitimate black baby, his homosexual tendencies, etc. I doubt they would stoop so low.[/quote]

They’d be fighting the wrong battle then because McCain isn’t putting this demagoguery out. It’s the usual suspects – Talecons – and their well-oiled, cross-party propaganda complex.

I can see it now:

“McCAIN SIRES NEGRO LOVE-CHILD THROUGH HOMOSEXUAL LIAISON !!!”

You think the Times would pick it up? I mean, if the story broke in some reputable tabloid?

[quote=“Screaming Jesus”]I can see it now:

“McCAIN SIRES NEGRO LOVE-CHILD THROUGH HOMOSEXUAL LIAISON !!!”

You think the Times would pick it up? I mean, if the story broke in some reputable tabloid?[/quote]
If it wasn’t for that story, he might be president now.