Obama's 9/11 Truth Mtg Requested #2

And in breaking news… jscholl has cut and pasted some information!

[quote=“ScottSummers”]So who’s Mark Bingham?..You’ll tell us that it was faked won’t you Truther.[/quote]Sorry, I didn’t know his name before now.
But your unsubstantiated prejudgment known sometimes as fear of the stranger insults your position.

If you feel the need to address or reference me, you may use j.scholl or ‘American with questions about 9/11’.

Anything other than j.scholl or American with questions about 9/11 (no abbreviations) from you, or other derogatory label slinging posters are 100% offensive as intended, regardless of Forumosa.com moderators moderating.

ScottSummers, will you also need city, tribe, state, skin color, statement of religion, political affiliation, income level, or other personal orientations?

Or have you already established “utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion”? Lets check.

[quote][color=red]Sandman[/color]: You leave VERY little room for conjecture!

Would you consider offering a guesstimation of the number (or even percentage) of cited evidence footnotes in the 9/11 Commission Report rooted on intelligence gleaned from secret detainee interrogations?
[/quote]

[quote=“Funk500”]And in breaking news… jscholl has cut and pasted some information![/quote]Is this really your opinion on NIST’s report? Don’t read it. Just believe it.

The day you read something without an agenda, or without reading between the lines of what they are REALLY saying, is the day I’ll recite War and Peace backwards…in Flemish.

Yes the agenda to find answers seems painful, but your estimation of someone else’s intake is subject to your own rationality. And on that note, did I miss your (or someone else’s) suggestion why these are invalid questions to Americans?

Was public opinion about 9/11 shaped as it unfolded?

Was Executive authority granted to pursue presumed terrorist culprits, without requirement of evidence?

Were jihad motives reported accusing hijackers from OBL, repeated infinitely, starting on 9/11?

Is there a preponderance of evidence linking OBL to 9/11?

What preponderance of evidence supporting the (OBL/KSM/19hijackers/planning) official story was gleaned from secret torture interrogations?

Are there significant factors for alternate motives being investigated?
…motives concerning Big Oil?
…motives concerning Pipelinestan?
…motives concerning Iraq? (incl wmds)
…motives concerning Enron fallout in Bush/Cheney administration?
…motives concerning trillions written off i[/i]
…motives concerning billions paid-out i[/i]
…motives concerning billions plundered (no-contract, siphoning, prisons, extrajudicial security, bank snooping, etc)

Afghanistan invaded Oct 2001 before 9/11 crimes investigated?

Anthrax attacks in Sept Oct 2001 fully to support jihad motives?

9/11 Investigation forced to begin 15 months after these attacks?

Kissinger first choice, then Zelikow, both public presumption experts?

Iraq. False accusations?

Iran. Cheney proposed false flag in 2008?

And what we are given is the 9/11 Commission Report? … With motives, strategy and execution details citing confessions of tortured detainees?

With omissions of contradictory testimony from Oral Histories and Congressional hearings, FBI translator turned-whistleblower, fore-knowledge, more…?

Did 9/11 transform our world?

Did it transform American status and perception of justice?

And why again are we (edit Americans) NOT supposed to ask questions?

[quote=“Funk500”]And in breaking news… jscholl has cut and pasted some information![/quote]And by the way, if I have inaccurately referenced the heart of the official 9/11 story explanation of the WTC 7 collapse, let me know, show me the errors. I will be happy to correct them.

Will you take the challenge?

No. why should I bother when I know you aren’t going to listen to anything anyone has to say on the matter?

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah…and on you go with the cut & paste. Come on dude. I ask you some questions. No answers? My questions too hard? Believe me, I got lots more like this. Are you chicken? Got nothing to say?

I really want to know about United 93, but if not, tell me about all the passengers on American 77. What happened to them? I’m not asking for a definitive answer. Even though you and your kind have had 8 years to work on this, I’m not asking for a real answer. I just want speculation. What about the passengers on American 77 that crashed into the Pentagon. You tell us it’s a missle. What happened to the passengers? And the real plane?

Dudely, here’s my advice. Take a few days off. You don’t have to have an answer right away. Check with your friends and those other web cites on the Net. We won’t be forgetting about you and no one’s reading this thread except me and Sandman and the others. If you’re really just practicing for the ‘Big Time’, take your time to get the answers right. You want to talk to me instead of wasting your time on cut & paste posts that no one reads, then answer my questions. I promise you, I know everyone here. If you can answer my questions, they’ll be impressed.

Give me a sign that you’re not just another one a’ dos Twoffer 'tards that fill the Net with conspiracy theory. Make me believe it’s true. I wanna believe. Just give me da facts ‘dat I ask fa’.

Love ya’ man!

The heat from the uncontrolled fires caused steel floor beams and girders to thermally expand, leading to a chain of events that caused a key structural column to fail. The failure of this structural column then initiated a fire-induced progressive collapse of the entire building.

The failure of WTC 7 was an example of a fire-induced progressive collapse.[/quote]
Only building fire?
Heat = simultaneous steel connection thermal expansion trigger?

The lead investigator for NIST’s investigation of the collapse of the World Trade Center skyscrapers, Mr. Shyam Sunder, described free fall as:

“freefall time would be an object that has no structure conforms below it.”

Some have analyzed this to mean NIST admits WTC7 fell at FREE FALL SPEED?[/quote]
Any obvious reasons why more Americans aren’t trusting the official story on WTC 7?

No, no. no, you don’t get to ask your own questions. You come here and insist that you have the right to talk to me. You answer my questions. You talk andlessly about American 77, you don’t get to change the questions when ever you feel like it.

Maybe it doesn’t matter to you if no one reads your posts. Maybe your freinds at whatever group sent you herer think this is enough. I don’t.

Answer my questions, or be a chicken. It’s just that simple.

Also, I just put a dry rub on my barbecue for tomorrow. It’s late, and I’m drunk, but the meat was ready. Hell, my kid even helped me.

Certainly, the heat won’t cause my steel barbecue to collapse tomorrow. Perhaps I will launch a scale-model fully-fueled jet plane at it though, just to see what would happen. Mayyyyyyyybe it would collapse. Maybe it wouldn’t. Who in the fucking holy hell knows? Nobody obviously. Well my ribs should turn out ok anyway. Unlike much else in the world.

If it gets hot enough, maybe I’ll launch every post I’ve made in this thread in there. Keeeee-rist, that would be a suitable resting place for it all.

Also, I just put a dry rub on my barbecue for tomorrow. It’s late, and I’m drunk, but the meat was ready. Hell, my kid even helped me.

Certainly, the heat won’t cause my steel barbecue to collapse tomorrow. Perhaps I will launch a scale-model fully-fueled jet plane at it though, just to see what would happen. Mayyyyyyyybe it would collapse. Maybe it wouldn’t. Who in the fucking holy hell knows? Nobody obviously. Well my ribs should turn out ok anyway. Unlike much else in the world.

If it gets hot enough, maybe I’ll launch every post I’ve made in this thread in there. Keeeee-rist, that would be a suitable resting place for it all.[/quote]

You shouldn’t be joking about this. Millions of Americans…yes, millions, know that it was Bush and Cheney, not Muslim fanatics, who were behind 911. They know it was space ray guns and holographic images, not hijakced planes. They know that no one even died on 911 and that even who looked like they died was really just high-tech imagery and photoshopped pictures. They would just rather stay home than protest the crime of the century. So Tempo, have any guests come over? I bet you had a bigger party than a 911 Truth rally.

Check out these great photos of the massive demonstrations of 911 Truth in London.
facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 … 0cdd653e40

Come on. Help me out here. Our forumosa friend Scholl is chicken. He says he wants to talk with me, but he won’t answer my questions. Help me call him out on this one. Show him there’s nowhere far enough he can run from the Death Squads of forumosa.com.

You don’t need any help. He’s dead in the water. You know it, I know it, everyone involved knows it – except him. :laughing:
Hey! Its Oct. 4 already. Only a week or three to go before New York has its massive giant referendum, right? RIGHT, agent Scholl? :roflmao: Funny, not much news about it so far. You’d think such a thing would require a lot of organization. You’d think the New York papers, at least, would be full of it every day by now. If, that is, it wasn’t just a bunch of lying bullshit from a tiny bunch of fringe lunatics. Heffalumps and Weezles! Lions and tigers and bears! Oh my!

But on a serious note, I’m a surprised to find out how little Scholl has thought through 911. He doesn’t seem to be aware of the importance of those planes he says did not crash. He doesn’t seem to understand that people in the 911 Truth Movement in fact blame firemen, the victims and survivors of 911. This is made more significant because all his information comes from cut & paste jobs, so it’s not clear he even knows what he’s posting.

I bet he doesn’t know that Luke Rudkowski founder of the 911 Truth group We Are Change was putting all the donations to the group into his personal bank account. You can read more about it here
crotchshotradio.com/2009/05/ … -foot.html

Makes you wonder what the real reason is for the constant plea for money from 911 Truth groups. Friend Scholl, take a look at the websites of these groups you get your cut & paste from. The first you get hit with is plea for money.

That’s the kind of people involved in 911 Truth - psychopaths out to get your milk money. While I know that our friend Scholl would never be part of that, is he not clear that the people who feed him this information would say anything to get at his wallet? He hasn’t thought through these problems very well. Why is he so sure his friends aren’t just using him to raise money so they don’t have to get a job?

Come on Scholl. Take the blinders off. See past the message. The evidence is clear, if only you ask the right questions. Don’t just repeat what others have told you. I’m sure you don’t have brain damage and this is perfectly within your ability. Come on. Join the Truth!

You don’t need any help. He’s dead in the water. You know it, I know it, everyone involved knows it – except him. :laughing:
Hey! Its Oct. 4 already. Only a week or three to go before New York has its massive giant referendum, right? RIGHT, agent Scholl? :roflmao: Funny, not much news about it so far. You’d think such a thing would require a lot of organization. You’d think the New York papers, at least, would be full of it every day by now. If, that is, it wasn’t just a bunch of lying bullshit from a tiny bunch of fringe lunatics. Heffalumps and Weezles! Lions and tigers and bears! Oh my![/quote]

No. They can’t have the referdum because the organizers have no way to pay for the cost. Anyone who wants to find out more about the petition and its problems can check out this site
forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=149614

Hey! Its Oct. 4 already. Only a week or three to go before New York has its massive giant referendum, right? RIGHT, agent Scholl? :roflmao: Funny, not much news about it so far. You’d think such a thing would require a lot of organization. You’d think the New York papers, at least, would be full of it every day by now. If, that is, it wasn’t just a bunch of lying bullshit from a tiny bunch of fringe lunatics. Heffalumps and Weezles! Lions and tigers and bears! Oh my![/quote]

No. They can’t have the referdum because the organizers have no way to pay for the cost. Anyone who wants to find out more about the petition and its problems can check out this site
forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=149614[/quote]
But… but… I don’t understand! Agent Scholl told me there are MILLIONS of Americans who want this investigation. MILLIONS of them! You would think even if each one of them gave only 1 dollar… :laughing:

[quote][quote=“j.scholl”]ScottSummers, one post, finally dedicated to just your input…
[/quote][quote=“ScottSummers”]Sandman is a long-time personal friend of mine.[/quote][/quote]

Hay Sandman, why do you think Scholl would say this back on page 1 of this thread? Do you think he knows that we really work for the reptilian rulers of the New World Order?

Sandman, how man Ameros are they paying you?

They are being held in a secret prison in Afghanistan, being used to test the efficacy of various torture techniques. Don’t forget, this is Bush and Cheney. Anything is possible.

They are being held in a secret prison in Afghanistan, being used to test the efficacy of various torture techniques. Don’t forget, this is Bush and Cheney. Anything is possible.[/quote]

That’s right, anything. That’s why I say that Judy Wood is on the right track with her space-based energy beams. I think they’re being held on the Moon. Or perhaps even in the alien space base some say is underneath the ‘New World Order’ Denver International Airport - that’s its real name.

No evidence is needed, at all. Just make up a story and if it sounds cool, it must be true.