Obama's legacy will live on under Biden, Progress will continue, and the Trump presidency will be remembered as last failed grasp at denying progress

They already tried to control the election with hillary clinton in 2016 and it backfired. There’s no way trump loses in november…you can come back and quote me on that

How do we know you’re not just Ye posting from the future?

That seems to be the failure in most voting systems. One govt gets in by promising stuff, voting population gets sick of that politician and wants new blood, vote swings to the other party in the next election, that party rips up everything the previous party did out of spite, billions of dollars spent and lost, sets up new policies and contracts, population gets sick of that politician and wants new blood…ad nauseum

Thats why many NA cities have no successful transit and road traffic plans for over 100 years, nothing can ever get done. Not to mention how much it stifles progress in the USA when one party holds the senate and the other the house and they never agree on anything just to spite the other side.

No, just to the first past the poll system. This wouldn’t happen to places that adopts any type of rank voting and proportional representation.

A good voting system should be designed for the voters to choose based on the things they like about their candidate of choice. Instead, what we have right now in both the US and Taiwan is making choices based on the things we hate the most about the other candidate.

The former system lends itself to multiple smaller parties that covers the entire spectrum on all issues. The latter, what we have now, creates nothing but partisanship built on fear.

1 Like

A president presiding over the worst economic performance in the history of the United States and the most people to die over a four month period than any other time in history, and Trumpers are still convinced there’s no way he loses. Talk about hubris.

1 Like

full.of.derp

It’s 2020. Does anyone here actually think an establishment candidate is going to win? 2016 was just as crazy. The Cubs won the World Series…now COVID had to one up the Cubs.

Make an entire huge segment of the population fearful to admit they support Trump; then, marvel in Biden’s polls. Wrath of these people on Election Day. Trump carries 40+ States on Election Day.

Unless mail in ballots can create a monstrosity of election confusion, the hurricane blows only in one direction.

One of our forum participants once was fond of making the point that Trump IS the establishment, simply by virtue of being president.

He was half right. Trump is AN establishment. One of very recent origin, not yet firmly established.

But a creaky old establishment can be challenged and overturned by a new, more vibrant establishment. This is what’s going on here. The anti-establishment election was four years ago. Now it’s establishment vs. establishment.

So, yes. An establishment candidate is going to win in 2020.

But 2024 might just be Ye’s year.

didnt.fact.check

I’m afraid if you actually think that ‘Marxism’ is what mainstream US is about, you’re at the wrong starting line.

That establishment has experienced a complete brain drain and the “new more vibrant” in establishment (i.e. Trump donors/syncophants) has proven completely unable to manage through a crisis. This reminding people once again that you actually need qualified people in government.

1 Like

So Cliche

1 Like

It’s the ol’, ‘all politicians are bad, so non-politicians are good’ shtick, and it hasn’t worked out so well. Turns out non-politicians are just as bad as being corrupt and incompetent.

It’s almost as if, if you want results from a politician, you need a starting point of a decent human being, looking to serve the public with the best of intentions.

Getting plumbers to take over for doctors because some have been guilty of malpractice, and plumbers have yet to show an inability to doctor, well I don’t need to explain how that ‘logic’ is how we ended up with Trump, and is beyond idiotic.

Actually, they’re doing pretty well.

Just not in a way those who manufactured the crisis would like.

yup, see you in November

Exactly. If this were a job a interview and you were liable for the performance of the candidate you hired, I’d bet most who picked Trump would not hire him IRL. Just comparing the resumes between him and Hillary Clinton (*gasp) is a joke how unqualified he is.

Hillary is very qualified at voting for and starting wars leading to mass chaos, death and destruction in the Middle East including Rape, murder, child slavery, sex trafficking and the spread of ISIS and untold human suffering. Hillary is a Good Establishment War Mongering Candidate just like Bush, in fact theyre great friends… What War did Trump start? None

2 Likes

I knew that would trigger someone. This stuff is too easy. :wink:

Next I’ll tell you about an incident where an Antifa agent forced a Trumper to use a transgender bathroom. That’ll really get em riled up!

Projecting your issues and generalizations on me as a way to dodge facts that you can’t defend against…WEAK! Go hang out with Hillary’s foreign Policy fiasco AKA ISIS in North Africa and see how Liberal they are. Liberals claim to have a heart but are pretty silent on any foreign policy disasters linked to Hillary even if it includes Child Sex Slavery and Human Trafficking, Slave Brides… Also pretty silent on 9 yr old Child Soldiers being recruited in Mexico by CJNG Cartel

Shes personally responsible for all that rape and destruction? Now who’s projecting? That was so ridiculous I don’t think it needs to be addressed. Plenty of time has been spent on Hillary Clinton.