Objectivity and bias in media

Maybe, but that’s all they have to say about the right, so.

1 Like

I think I may have posted this or a related video above. Looking forward to this beginning

Yeah, I was wondering if it may have been posted previously. It didn’t tell me it was a repost when I hit reply, so I went for it.

2 Likes
2 Likes

On that note:

That’s a lot of altruistic donations to democrats.

2 Likes

Closet of “stay woke” t-shirts found in Twitter HQ

Apple has since deleted their tweets from their Twitter account

Rumors suggest Apple is moving to remove Twitter from the App Store.

2 Likes

So, Chunk is having a normal one today… :grimacing:

I thought this might be one of those cases of deliberate editing to make someone look bad, but the full video is far worse. TYT has totally lost their fucking marbles. The things that Big Tech allows and disallows are totally incomprehensible again and again. Feel much worse having gone down the rabbit hole of this, and not yet done I guess.

2 Likes

Seems like fighting in the culture war trenches for too long has given Chunk a legitimate case of PTSD.

1 Like
1 Like

Whenever I see someone talking about misinformation or disinformation, my first thought is that they’re probably a source of it.

3 Likes

I was just watching a Jimmy Dore clip where they discuss the Hunter Biden laptop “is Russian disinformation”, one of his guests had put a compilation of all the various news outlets spouting this lie.

At the end he notes, all those clips which he compiled his clip on were still up there, despite the fact they are disinformation in and of themselves, his however got taken down by Youtube despite being accurate and showing what the MSM outlets were saying.

3 Likes
2 Likes

A Lie Can Travel Halfway Around the World While the Truth Is Putting On Its Shoes

The truth takes more time and patience. People pushing narratives in the absence of facts I don’t know how to accurately describe, but it wouldn’t be kindly.

4 Likes

An oldie, but goodie. :grinning:

1 Like

Glenn Greenwald’s daily show is coming soon

1 Like

Is his show going to be the same stuff though? Every day harping about the unfairness?

Ha, we’ll see. I think it’s going to be more general political news with a healthy dose of that?

1 Like