Objectivity and bias in media

It’s refreshing to see Cruz and the Republicans advocating more government regulation and interference in private enterprise. Maybe they can focus on something truly useful like more legroom on passenger airlines.

1 Like

New York Post is still locked out of Twitter. Meanwhile Expensify CEO is cramming “vote Biden” emails into my business email accounts and roughly 10 million others.

Should not have censored the Biden story on Twitter while at the same time the genocidal CCP maniacs are peddling propaganda with their 50cent army and Twitter merely adds a “state sponsored media tag” to their posts. Ridiculous. Bravo to Ted for calling out Twitter.

2 Likes

If to you speech means absolutely nothing should be prevented from being said, then there shouldn’t be libel laws, or laws about hate crime.

Frankly Hunter Biden isn’t running for president and I can care less about what he does, as Joe Biden isn’t in love with nepotism like Trump and won’t install his family into key government positions.

Preventing people from receiving real information and flood the spectrum with awash of fake ones is also just as damaging to free speech.

3 Likes

… trying to look like General(President) Grant!

1 Like

China cares. Because, Hunter is Joe Biden’s son and China cares about Joe Biden. Joe Biden cares about his son. That’s how blackmail works.

It is also China psychological warfare to expand their network by showing the Biden Family is their partner. This induces other “elites” to follow Joe Biden’s footsteps. Feedback loop of infiltration and treason is created this way. It’s the same way Chn did in Taiwan. Ppl see examples and see more and more and soon or later they think this is the trend and they think they should follow the trend to socially fit in.

Even if the accusations are true, there is nothing to blackmail about. Hunter Biden is a grown ass man, and what he does in private without violating the law is frankly nobody’s business. Also, if the leaked video is really Hunter Biden, what are you going to blackmail him with? The video is already out in public.

What’s really worth blackmailing is Trump’s secret bank account in China.

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

And where he gets his ties from! Might be prison labor.

1 Like

Not so fast. The crime Hunter allegedly committed is not necessarily independent of Joe. Joe could very well have committed the same crime, despite you might wish Joe had no knowledge or had nothing to do with Hunter. Pending investigation, it may very well be that Joe is the mastermind behind the crime.

Therefore media should not try to suppress legitimate news such as this one

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: From objectivity and bias in the media

The latest damning evidence incriminating Hunter and Joe: https://youtu.be/KLS7w2xon6c

I’m not even going to bother clicking on your link

The sex and drugs part of the story is just providing the context and the point was to show Hunter is a messed up crackhead and therefore the only plausible reason China pays Hunter anything is to pay Joe Biden indirectly.

We know now that Joe is compromised ( because he is in financial partnership with CCP). We also know he thinks there’s nothing wrong with that.

It’s for reference. It’s Hunter Biden’s confession in his own words ( presumably voice memo he recorded himself, or a WhatsApp audio message he recorded and sent).

I feel you are in denial. The way you say “i’m not going to click the link.”.

I can type out the entire transcript too, but it’s not as shocking and convincing as his own words own voice.

But it still isn’t enough for Cruz and company and it doesn’t fit the narrative of the poor put upon conservatives

Ripe for the Qanon nuthouse!

1 Like

Just the fact that you insist the sex and drug portion of the propaganda provides “context” when it is confirmed as false is telling enough about who is in denial.

Fact-check this:

“ i get calls from my father, to tell me, that The New York Times is calling. But my old partner Eric, who has literally done me harm, for I don’t know how long, is the one taking the calls, because my father will not stop sending the calls to Eric. I have another New York Time reporter calling, about my representation of the , literary, Dr. Patrick Ho - THE F-cking Spy Chief, of China , who started the company, that my partner, who is worth 323 billion dollars, founded. The richest man in the world is missing, who was my partner. He was missing since I last saw him in his 58 million dollar apartment, inside and 4 billion dollar deal to build the f-cking biggest f-cling LNG port in the world.”. - Hunter Biden monologue. (2017??)

No, I didn’t insist. I said sex and drugs of Hunter Biden provides a context to explain why China, CCP paid him millions for doing nothing but smoking crack and having sex. Because the real reason is to pay Joe Biden .

And Hunter’s sex and drugs addictions is not proven false. it’s actually a known fact.

It ain’t proven true either. That doesn’t seem to stop you from spreading it around like it’s the facts.