My observations
Q condemned more before Trump
Chose not to do so

Why following peeps
Is worse than thinking for self
You are a captive

1 Like

Thanks Captain Canada!

Thank you for another unsolicited religious diatribe on how much you hate the woke left. I don’t know what that has to do with Q Anon being stupid and ignorant.

I don’t feel the need to, but I will. Here’s a very very very simple question. I mean softball of softball questions. Maybe you can handle this one:

Do you think Q Anon are stupid and ignorant?

Anyone who is still looking at this non-entity shore is. I thought this was a mockery of people looking for a boogeyman?

?

?

Q Anon is an entity. They’re the ones that wore the Nazi flags and confederate stuff with the trump flags and attacked the Capitol. 1/6, check it out. Google. Hit up Parler if you wanna see how they chat. It’s a combo of amusing and disturbing, much like Q Anon itself.

Johnny Depp really is a pirate, too. Some people really like dress-up time.

Did Johnny Depp attack the US Capitol building? I didn’t see him there.

I only have one person on ignore, but I never read a homer’s reply anyway. They aren’t after conversation after all, from what I can tell. Seems to me their goal is to derail any and all discussion with insipid rhetorical tomdickery, so meh, fuck 'em. :smoker:

I thought attacking a thing became symbolic of free speech last summer?

Everyone agrees
On the prosecution of
Criminals on scene

With costumes or not
Their ID remains the same
Lock them all up now :brain:

1 Like

What does that have to do with Q Anon being stupid, and ignorant?

I think its safe to say if this bothers someone…

…More than this, or even as much as this:

…It’s time for a little mirror time values wise.

@mups: An Ode to Qanon

Overgrown Children
Playing Make Believe Heroes
Ignorant Traitors

Just because we fly
Dixie Flags and Swastikas
You call us racist?

1 Like

I’m thinking you don’t know how photography works.

I know some basics. ISO makes it sharper or more grainy. Faster shutter speed for crisper images. Remove the lens cap first. Why?

Who here wants to see
A direct comparison?
Behold fox news glory. :joy:

1 Like

What about Biden officials?

Imagine that. Just plain journalistic fraud.

3 Likes

I noted that elsewhere, Techno_fog had a good write up on the anonymous sources that keep being proven wrong and then the only part of the story they never report on is who exactly were those anonymous sources, because as techno_fog notes, they propagated lies for political purposes for a political entity that they then refuse to name, meaning they are covering up the propagandists.

4 Likes

Dogpile:

3 Likes

For anyone interested in what actually happened (not the Usual Suspects, of course)

4 Likes

4 Likes