Objectivity and bias in media

I don’t need to try hard to be honest. Perhaps you do. Try harder.

Well, here I was thinking you wanted to talk about this thread, chalk up another one about me. Pretty cool.

Any thoughts on the racist Tucker Carlson stuff though? That was my recent post.

1 Like

I didn’t ask a question about Avenatti (at least get the idiot’s name right for god’s sake), so you couldn’t have answered it. More lies and misrepresentations. @mups 101.

You are the one who made this personally about me when you said

I’m sure you can understand what the spirit of conversation and debate relates to. Or maybe not? Either way I provided the info, took 3 seconds to google, you’re welcome as always.

And this is what @mups does when caught telling a bald-faced lie. It’s almost entertaining.

I have to admit it’s much more fun watching you cover your tracks. It seems to happen more often as well.

1 Like

Have a good night bud, yadda yadda I’ll let my words speak for themselves, and yours for you :wink:

Yeah, no tracks to cover, unlike some posters here. The term “pathological liar” comes to mind.

1 Like

I think we should hire an independent auditor to go over all of our posts and see who is most truthful and who lies pathologically. I’d chip in a few beans for this. You game?

1 Like

Does that include all your previous incarnations?

Any incarnation of any poster is fair game. I like winning bets, so I hope people actually agree to this.

so please list all your incarnations, past and present. Just so we can see what you have written. Some might not know who you were previously.

1 Like

I really really don’t think you’d be pleased with the results on this one, but it’s interesting to see you think you would. :grin:

McNulty
Me
Myself
I

Why you still talking about me? It’s boring. Memes much better, seriously. Go with that.

I’d bet the farm on it and with confidence. :slight_smile:

(7) De La Soul - Me Myself And I - YouTube

Fascinating…

1 Like

No no no. You know better. Homer, Zeus…who else? I mean, to play your audit game, we should have ALL the information, right?

1 Like

It really really is.

Seems like you’ve already got all the information you need. Please, though really put it in meme form it’s at least sort of clever sounding then. It adds life to these otherwise predictable exchanges.