No surprise to the sane:

2 Likes

GTFO

2 Likes

1 Like

“The Young Geriatric”

1 Like

That was my back up.

And on Covid, climate change, and Gaetz.

2 Likes

Here’s one way to deal with biased media, not that I support it. He look maaaaaad.

Trevor Noah speaking on the 2012 Marikana massacre – where South African police shot and killed 34 striking miners – is really quite something given the new persona about policing and crime he presents these days:

2 Likes

Great piece here, including talking about RW media’s complicity in harming the progress of fighting covid in the US. This collection includes Tucker Carlson conspiracy theories.

Like how he calls out the technique of ‘just asking questions’. :+1:

1 Like

My favourite part was when McNulty asked for a liars audit and then brushed over it when asked for full transparency on his activity.

Great stuff from the Guardian. Really vital doxing, er journalism here.

3 Likes

1 Like

What transparency on what activity? I’d still love an audit to see who posts the most inaccurate info.

Pretty harrowing US cops would do that. Totally sick if true.

The charge is that you are withholding the names of your previous accounts, so a full audit of your claims would not be possible.

I like the part where you claim not to understand what I meant. That was very good.

1 Like

Audit every account in the IP threads. List the results. Not difficult. The difficult part would be getting anyone to volunteer to do this, even for large sums of money.

“Sarcasm is the last refuge of the imaginatively bankrupt.”

― Cassandra Clare, City of Bones

But you’re the only one who’s cycled through multiple accounts, right? You may even have set a record. That’s something to be proud of, isn’t it?

I’m proud of the fact that I’m not gonna take the bait on your leading question that shows bias and not that much objectivity :slight_smile:

Objectively, we know about at least three of your accounts, although I have no doubt there are more.

1 Like

I’m proud of the fact that I’m not gonna take the bait on your leading question that shows bias and not that much objectivity :slight_smile: