Obtaining testosterone as a transgender in Taiwan

Hello, sorry if this is a redundant question but I am a transgender man (ftm) and I was wondering about the intricacies of obtaining testosterone in Taiwan if I were to move abroad as a student.

I’ve read some of the previous discussions about estrogen and gaining testosterone as a cisgender man due to low levels, but I do not know if that would be recognized in the same way as needing T for a transition.

I already have a prescription for T and have been on it for a handful of months now, but its hard to find any clear information on if that prescription is something that will be respected in Taiwan.

Readily available in Taiwan. Just go to a hospital and a doctor can have injections done same visit.

I wonder if older dudes can get it for help with muscle gain. Hmm?

Rogan was talking about this the other day.

They can.

Noice!