I’m the founder/dev of Throne of Lies: The Online Game of Deceit on Steam:
Game stats (unreliable, but shows the gist): https://steamspy.com/app/595280
As a dev of 15 years and in the gaming industry for just as long, I can offer hourly consulting (min 2 hrs). Note that I focus on desktop, but the same rules should apply to mobile (most multiplayer is back-end):
- Online multiplayer: Where to start?
- Online multiplayer cloud services (BaaS) and structure (Unity)
- NoSQL database structure for player/server data
- Moderation structure ( eg, https://toli.es/mod )
- Authoritative cloud code
- oAuth2 (eg, “Login with Steam”)
- Realtime Discord integration ( eg, https://discord.gg/tol )
The average person only needs a few hours to save thousands of dollars/time by pointing you in the right direction from the very start @ $200/hr (USD).
You may private message me here, or via:
Discord: Xblade#4242 @ https://discord.gg/tol