Oh, the irony!

That’s awesome! Do you have any info on that picture? I want to put it in my Engrish in Taiwan photo album.

engrish.onetaiwan.com

Just for fun:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

[quote=“dearpeter”]That’s awesome! Do you have any info on that picture? I want to put it in my Engrish in Taiwan photo album.

engrish.onetaiwan.com
[/quote]

Informatiob of Department of Education was an information booth set up of the grounds of the CKS Memorial. I took the picture on a trip to Taipei last month, feel free to use it in your photo album.

Thanking muchly to you! (I visited your Web site and ‘borrowed’ five pictures. I hope that’s okay.)

BTW, anyone can upload to my Engrish album if they have a funny photo to share. And of course, visit the original Engrish.com site for some real laughs.

[quote=“dearpeter”]Thanking muchly to you! (I visited your Web site and ‘borrowed’ five pictures. I hope that’s okay.)
[/quote]

Sure, no problem.

Taiwan’s Ministry of Education under Du Zhengsheng even makes egregious mistakes in its native language: Chinese.

Recently it sent a calligraphic funeral banner with a wrong character. The minister said it was the mistake of a guard who wrote it. Sure.