Ohhhh my god am I bored

Okay, I’ve been posting on F.com like it’s the only thing on the internet. WHich means by the end of CNY I may be in the running with JDSmith for next 10,000 poster. :astonished: :blush:

Anyway, when is CNY over, meaning when is the city going to open again. I need to go shopping. B&Q, Carrefore,etc just don’t cut it. :fume:

Spent the afternoon over around 101 today. It’s packed with people. Went from food court to food court for lunch at 3pm, and there were no seats - I kid you not.

Masses of people all over that place

If you are bored, go write haikus.

Friday is the day everything returns to normal.

Never thought I would like going back to work. F***. I’m looking forward to idiotic crap in the classroom. I have tried taking a trip. Me and a mate went to WuLai on the sunny Monday we had. Then we checked in at the cop shop and went almost to Ilan. Best experience with my clothes on most recently. But come on??? This sucks. All of us want ing to do some shit that is different and isnt expensive and wont promulgate AIDS. Gottta be something here. If ya’all find something, PM me 'cause I’m bored to tears. hear?

[quote=“Namahottie”]Okay, I’ve been posting on F.com like it’s the only thing on the internet. WHich means by the end of CNY I may be in the running with JDSmith for next 10,000 poster. :astonished: :blush:

Anyway, when is CNY over, meaning when is the city going to open again. I need to go shopping. B&Q, Carrefore,etc just don’t cut it. :fume:[/quote]
Nama? We talked to you today. Frankly, We should just go get pasted. I’m on and my good lady will understand . . . . or not
I’m off to Day and Night Bistro in Banciao for another less than tasty imbibation.

5% of the vocabulary shakespere used was made up. Some of it caught on and some of it did not. Meaning is a psycho-sociological construct. Hollywood a comercial product. Why not come hiking on Friday, especially if you are afraid of heights.

forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi … highlight=

[quote=“bob”]5% of the vocabulary shakespere used was made up. Some of it caught on and some of it did not. Meaning is a psycho-sociological construct. Hollywood a comercial product. Why not come hiking on Friday, especially if you are afraid of heights.[/quote]
Tell me when and where. I will outhike, outclimb and out brag you today, yesteday, and the unfortunate few that might here you tomorrow. Wow! Did I claim all that? Ok!! Here’s to ya. Go for it and I will (dodge you in the am) get you annd Go for it!!!.

I was going for abstract surreal and came up with youthful bravado apparently. Anywho, hope you are enjoying tonights piss up. I’d join you but I’m too old. Not “too” old though to understand that the best antidote to boredom is fear. Friday’s hike looks set to work wonders. Cheers.

I’ll come hiking only if there is a hot spring at the end of the journey. :smiley: