OK, Who's Flashing Her Boobies in Taiwanese Temples?

The wife says the police are after a foreign woman who is posting flashing shots in Taiwanese temples on the web.

Fess up.

And where’s the link?? TTIWWOP :s

suppose they’ll set up a roadblock?

“hey chen there’s another one pull her over” --pulls out picture–“excuse me miss…”

Police ask not to post anymore.

The police post here? :astonished:

Good point. I’m back!

How am I supposed the help this investigation without pictures?

So, erm, I know these people that want to go to Taiwan and see some temples and want to know what you can and can’t do in them. So, just to give some visual aids to them on what not to do, could I trouble ya’ll to put up a link. If the police object it’s no problem because the woman may have left the country and be in NZ now and I will be able to assist in tracking her down.

Here ya go:

blog.xuite.net/osaki99/blog/12029456

Although now I hear the temple was in Hawaii, not Taiwan. The girl is supposedly a model for FTVGirls.com

Here ya go:

blog.xuite.net/osaki99/blog/12029456

Although now I hear the temple was in Hawaii, not Taiwan. The girl is supposedly a model for FTVGirls.com[/quote]

:astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :smiley:

You’d think she’d be welcome in any temple anywhere. :howyoudoin:

Hate to say it but she’s kinda hot. But the pics are fwaked up. It’s like a nun doing that in a church. Have people no respect. :fume:

Yeah, ok, you’re right.

She

IS

HOT

and she shouldn’t have done that in a temple.

what she’s doing is not cool, but that doesn’t make her hot…

A girl’s behavior is part of what makes her desirable.

Clearly this girl is utterly undesirable.

Agreed. If I’d seen her in a different context I might have found her attractive, but she’s a stupid cunt, in my opinion. Definitely not appealing. :thumbsdown:

The images presented in that blog ‘violated my terms of service’ according to Etislat, the Dubai telecommunications service provider of Dubai.

I guess I can expect the police to arrive at any minute and subject me to a public flogging.

She’s too skinny and not woolly… um… I mean not hairy enough.

You’re joking, right?

Namahottie wrote: [quote]You’re joking, right?[/quote]

Yes, mostly, but it would have been true in my pre-Taiwan days. After living here, I’ve gotten used to skinny shapeless women. I need some time back in the west.

I have to agree with Dragonbones and Mother Theresa. In the first picture I thought she had a nice face, but having seen the others I find her entirely unappealing.

Other than that, I second the motion that she’s too skinny. And I ain’t joking.

Yes, mostly, but it would have been true in my pre-Taiwan days. After living here, I’ve gotten used to skinny shapeless women. I need some time back in the west.[/quote]

the USA the land of the BBW will welcome you with open arms :laughing: :laughing: