Old Spice Deodorant

Dear God! That stuff was even worse than Brut! Deep in the foetid realm of Hai Karate there. How can you even compare such things to the suave sophistication of Old Spice?

Dear God! That stuff was even worse than Brut! Deep in the foetid realm of Hai Karate there. How can you even compare such things to the suave sophistication of Old Spice?[/quote]

Theeere’s something about…an Aqua Velva maaaaannnn…

“Wow…whats that after shave? You smell like my grandfather!”
“Did you ever sit on your grandfathers lap?”

Dear God! That stuff was even worse than Brut! Deep in the foetid realm of Hai Karate there. How can you even compare such things to the suave sophistication of Old Spice?[/quote]

The foetor of Blue Stratos attracts girls subliminally.

I just ordered 2 sticks of Old Spice from E-Store Taiwan and received them in 2 days in Jiayi.

Excellent.

I tried using Adidas spray deoderant but it burns and gives me a rash.

I am happy and hao3 shiang1 好香!

Wellman’s (on Zhongshan N. Rd. in Tianmu, near TAS), has it. They also carry hard-to-find American snacks, cereals, and other foods (but mostly overpriced, unfortunately).

Do they have BRUT Deodorant?

What is it with the Old Spice? My granddad used it because granny got hot but come on. Right now, there is a temp store set up near Taipei Main Station. Go to the back side of Mitsikoshi building, the tall sucker. On the opposite side of the street, you will find a small temp store with MANY brands of deoderant and cologne. Many lotions and potions for the females too. Discount prices and GREAT selection. Don’t hold out much hope for Old Spice. The operative word here is “Old”.