On free speech and punching.

When people go to jail for hating me online, then I’ll believe that “hate speech is not free speech” is sincere. I still won’t support the idea, because I’m not so petty as to think people should be punished for hating me. and anyone that petty is a monster. But at least I’ll entertain the possibility that it’s not completely self-serving and hypocritical to use that argument.

Until then, it’s a crock.

“Hating online” is vague, and you know it. :slight_smile: :heart:

Vagueness is the whole point. Shift the burden of proof upon the accused.

Among other things, free speech means giving asshats enough rope to hang themselves…

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/03/23/david_hogg_our_parents_dont_know_how_to_use_a_fcking_democracy_so_we_have_to.html

Anyone who sees nothing wrong with this rhetoric has no right to criticize Trump’s uncouthness.

Oh, and he started to dig himself a hole with that backpack thing. Now we can have a discussion of how the first two Amendments reinforce each other. Also on what an idiot this guy is.

You just keep on doing what you’re doing, Hogg man. Figure out how to live it down later.

If he weren’t such a turd, I’d feel sorry for him.

Isn’t that the guy who is/was an “”""“eyewitness”""" for basically every shooting happened recently in the Us?

Possibly. Not yet proven, to my knowledge.

They have a right to lie, and we have a right to call them liars. And, when possible, prove them liars.

Four sets of quotation marks? That’s a new one. Who is it this time?

Sorry, what backpack thing?

First, you need to say who’s allegedly hating you. :heart:

This backpack thing:

Thinking things through evidently is not something he does. His entire personality is stimulus-response.

And right now, in a parallel universe where he said transparent backpacks are a great idea, you’re using that line from one of the Founding Fathers (liberty vs. security) to show how unAmerican he is.

(Never mind that a kid with half a brain could just put a gun inside a hollowed out book.)

This kid doesn’t have half a brain.

If you’re so smart, why aren’t you making a fortune selling transparent backpacks to gullible school boards and retiring on a less polluted tropical island? :stuck_out_tongue:

A true supervillain prefers a polluted tropical island. The better to breed his mutant army.

Is Rollo actually a super villain? :thinking:

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

Hmm, that could just mean a villain who’s super. :ponder:

We’ll keep an eye on you just in case.

Now here’s a supervillain plot:

An army of douches in mom jeans. Hit back twice as hard.

Am I too young or too old to know what the covfefe you’re talking about? :roll_eyes:

He wants to be the world’s soccer mom.

Now I have to go disinfect my eyes…