On Jada and Will

Is this program live? Can’t he just ask to edit out the humiliation before airing the episode, if he felt so? Unless it is live broadcast then it is another story. But even if it is live, I doubt he went live without knowing they would talk about this. There must be some kind of a deal between them because no mature adult would accept to have their dirty laundry and wash it in front of the world. That conversation should be in their house, we don’t need to see that. I can’t wrap my mind around it

I have to disclose I do not even know what the hubub is about. I have no TV and I reads all my newes.

3 Likes

based on what? wheres the proof? he doesn’t seem gay other than the fact that she is not attractive at all and that could raise some suspicions i guess.

So…shrooms are legal in New York State now? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Everything is legal everywhere if you know where to go.

Murder?

Adultery. :wink:

Have you heard of Chicago?

He was really good in Ali.

Fair point. I’m only working on the rumor mill. I don’t agree with your partner attractiveness = possible sexuality theory, though. If that were true I’d be a lesbian.

1 Like

Not so good in Jada?

So, I just read up on the Jada and Will timeline of events. Interesting backstory, but I realized that I truly couldn’t give a fuck about this.

1 Like

Helpful hint: If it says “Vulture,” don’t read it. :sunglasses:

1 Like

The only film I can recall seeing Jada in was the 1996 Eddie Murphy remake of ‘The Nutty Professor.’ (incidentally that’s also the last time I remember her looking great) Is she known for anything else besides being Will’s wife and spawning that hell-beast Jaden?

Getting her back blown out by a 20 year old mumble rapper? :thinking:

1 Like

Touché :joy:

Why???

AH…OK…yer good.

1 Like

It’s just the only reason i could come up with that will smith might be gay.

And its not my theory, but sometimes its a bit of a thing, michael jackson springs to mind. he got married to that debbie woman, she looked like your bog standard auntie. nobody was buying it.
even less his kids.

Tom Cruise is another celeb highly suspected of being in the closet (hell, South Park even made an episode all about that).

You mean your wife would be a lesbian.:grin:

I watched a video of their discussion on the topic .
You know they have had years of expert communication therapy, couple therapy psycho babble and they never raise their voice to each other, but that’s too much. At least Will Smith still comes across as human.
He should dump her and move on.

2 Likes