On Jada and Will

I felt so bad for will. Wtf kind of thing was that to lay on a man on TV. You can see he had to pull it together and not break down. I feel like she did that on purpose. Like breaking up with someone in public so they don’t make a scene.

1 Like

Kinda a dick move by 50, but I agree with what he said.

1 Like

He’s right…poor will. Thats really humiliating stuff for a man. What she did was cruel.

I’m sure he’ll land on his feet. He could do much better.

3 Likes

Imagine seeing your parents on TV like that. WTF?

I don’t know if it’s about someone better, thats his wife. And I think he probably still has deep feelings for. But you’re right, he should move on from her.

2 Likes

Yeah, Jada was a catch in the mid 90s. Now? Umm… she does indeed look like one of those iRobots. Meanwhile, Will still looks great for his age. He’s also a very positive guy.

3 Likes

If I were female (or gay), Will would definitely be on my radar. Jada not so much…

2 Likes

so whats the deal? they split up? they are together now or what?

Still together…for now.

1 Like

When she’s not getting her “back blown out” (50 Cent’s words, not mine) by a 20 year old mumble rapper.

2 Likes

Harsh but true… :astonished:

1 Like

It’s a cover for her being a lesbian and him being gay. It’s been common knowledge for over a decade. They’re gradually easing their way to be separated and with the partners they really want with minimum career collateral damage.

1 Like

I dunno. You’d think in 2020 it’s more acceptable to be gay/Lesbian than a serial adulterer. Maybe I’m just old fashioned…

1 Like

I thought he got his teeth bashed in with a golf ball.

And just who is she again?

His wife of 25 years… :flushed:

It wasn’t in 1997, and once a lie has been maintained for long enough it’s tricky to end it.

2 Likes

Well then, seems a lot of effort when it’d be much easier just to quietly file for divorce citing the usual vague “irreconcilable differences.”

Then he should know better than to go on TV with her after what she did! I have no idea what she did and more sadly still haven’t seen Will in Ali yet, which is sad. Why hasn’t Netflix bumped that black film to the front of the line? Obama!

Everyone is saying this, including 50 Cent for some reason. It probably started as a PR stunt which backfired. I’m a firm believer that not all publicity is in fact good publicity.

1 Like

Somewhere, Hemmingway’s writing another bull stabbing book about immoral filthy rich blue blood celebrities, but the bulls are California coyotes who keep eating Thomas Pynchon’s ankle biter dogs from his backyard in front the Mexican gardeners huffing paint chips from Freetos bags while long legged women stand in shear nightgowns in the morning sun a la Sharky’s Machine teasing them about their bush trimming skills.

3 Likes