Once again, Japanese prove to be v. weird or open-minded

news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_men_bra;_ … DYCXMjtBAF

[quote]Who said bras are only for women? A Japanese online lingerie retailer is selling bras for cross-dressing men and they’ve quickly become one of its most popular items.

Since launching two weeks ago on Rakuten, a major Japanese web shopping mall, the Wishroom shop has sold over 300 men’s bras for 2,800 yen ($30) each. The shop also stocks men’s panties, as well as lingerie for women.

“I like this tight feeling. It feels good,” Wishroom representative Masayuki Tsuchiya told Reuters as he modeled the bra, which can be worn discreetly under men’s clothing.[/quote]

Life imitating art?

Jack Burton, 300 sold in a population of 130,000,000 is a very small percentage.

[quote]
Jack Burton, 300 sold in a population of 130,000,000 is a very small percentage.[/quote]

Yep, this is “freak” news, and has nothing to do with the vast majority of people in the country that this “news” story comes from. It would be like a Taiwan news story of a drunken foreigner getting naked and climbing a tree.

That’s in two weeks. Why, give it another 8,000 years and every one will own one at this rate. News indeed!

Also they were sold on-line, so who knows if they were purchased for men. Japanese ladies are not amongst God’s most bosomy of creatures, so perhaps they were bought by those who have been given nipples and not much else.
(Racial and sexual speculation usually allow me to leave most social gatherings unfettered by the company of a lady.)

Musing, one wonders how disgusting it would be for a woman to see a man bulging out of a gusset. All that hair and lace, not to mention contour discrepancies.

He is getting in touch with his inner twat.

So, what kind of bras are we talking about? Do they provide necessary support for man-tits? Are they just to make us feel pretty? (“So pretty, and witty, and…” cough cough) Are they padded to give a man the appearance of a bosom? What?

So, what kind of bras are we talking about? Do they provide necessary support for man-tits? Are they just to make us feel pretty? (“So pretty, and witty, and…” cough cough) Are they padded to give a man the appearance of a bosom? What?

I imagine it’s for those man days when your nipples feel all heavy and swollen.