Online Audio files

While doing a bit of research I stumbled across this universtiy website that has audio files. I remember someone asking about this before.(couldn’t find the thread though)

Judge for yourselves whether it’s worth it or not. :wink:

http://chinesetheeasyway.ucr.edu

Er. self-plug.

My site has audio files as well. Such as the complete set of Chinese sounds and tones in Mandarin. And it doesn’t require RealPlayer.

chinawestexchange.com/Mandarin
(I make money off advertisements on this site)

There’s also some nice beginner material, including audio files and some self-tests, to supplement Integrated Chinese at:

language.berkeley.edu/ic/gb/toc.html
(unrelated to me)

:blush: I recommend trying pwh’s site first:

chinawestexchange.com/Mandarin

No need for embarrasment. Nice that you’d give me a nod since I’m a forum member, but I hope you honestly think it’s useful and not just cause we have some 關係 from here on Forumosa. I’m glad you passed on that link. I didn’t install RealPlayer this time around, but I’d be tempted to in order to check out the content they’re offering.

But I do believe my site is helpful. My original goal was just to provide something that wasn’t on the net before, or a new take on it at least. Now I’m making some money (though everything on my site is still free), but that is certainly not my focus.

here’s a media lab containing news snippets and scripts in mdandarin Chinese supplemented with pin yin.

everything-Chinese.com/compo … Itemid,77/