Online Bike Shop selling Giant

Hi, I just registered here because I am looking for an online bike shop in Taiwan that is selling GIANT and will ship to Germany. Any recommendations?

I want to buy a specific model that is not available in Europe.

Thank you!

I’m not sure if you’ll find any. Usually Taiwan doesn’t have more offer than Europe. In fact, it is the contrary for higher level bikes. What model/size are you looking for?

Usually the one sold in Taiwan are on the smaller size. If you are looking for models for taller person, may have difficulties fonding it here.

Contact the manufacturer. Stay firm, keep dialogue open. And after a few back and forths, insist on a few dealer contacts for the model you want (make sure you know the model from the get go).

I would focus on the model, not shipping logistics with the manufacturer. Discuss shipping with 3rd party companies. Factories won’t.

General advice for dealing with nearly any mid level taiwanese manufacturer :slight_smile:

Thanks all. I did check on the GIANT website. The model I am looking for is listed on the Taiwan-specific website (10th gen. TCR SL frameset in raw carbon). It is not available in Europe; I checked that too. Size would be “ML”. If someone could direct me to a trusted Giant seller in Taiwan that has its own homepage that would be much appreciated. I just cannt seem to find any when I use Google.

There are no online bike shops in the sense of showing a list of inventory, add-to-cart and check-out functions.

Very few would have their own website since Giant’s own website shows the entire range of offerings. Also for sizes beyond Medium I’d venture no one will ‘stock’ ML or L because of the average heights in Taiwan. However, it’s very easy for them to order with Giant and get parts and stock within 2-5 business days.

I bought my TCR from Lohas Giant bike shop. link to their Facebook

They also have a youtube where they have some bike builds: GIANT捷安特-樂活式單車館-士林店 - YouTube

They are a Giant dealer and nice folks. They might be willing to ship to Germany if you pay in advance. You can message them via FB messenger.

Thank you. I will give it a try!