Online shopping - sketchy websites

Hi,

I’ve been getting some spam in my yahoo mailbox and before i simply ingored or deleted that stuff. But then I got some links to websites selling cheap software, prescription medication, cigarettes, etc.

I clicked on them and surprisingly, the websites look very professional. I would be very surprised if any shady, scamming websites would spend the effort and money to make such nice sites.

The URL seems like they are from some weird servers from foreign countries.

They promise the software and meds and other products are the real thing, fast delivery, etc.

My question is, are these legit?

Of course, ppl are gonna say don’t trust it, don’t take the risk, bla bla bla. I know all that, but has anyone actually tried ordering stuff from those websites? Very tempting because it seems like good deals.

The prescription meds are most appealing, they have xanax, valium, etc ! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

I can provide link if you want to check it out.

If you buy from them, you are supporting spammers, thereby assuring an even larger flow of spam in the future.

Plus, usually the “deals” offered by spammers can be found much cheaper elsewhere. I know someone who ordered a domain and webhosting for his corporation from a “great deal” offered by a spammer; the webhosting was ok for about a month and then became unusable, and the spammer retains ownership of the domain name so that this guy can’t transfer it elsewhere.

Let’s see… even if their deals are the best on the planet, consider how they get business: if they’re not even up-front and honest enough to advertise legitimately, what makes you think they’re going to be honest and ethical enough to actually send what you order and not just run away with your foolishly wasted cash?

Oh, and also:

Fuck spammers. Fuck them in their stupid asses. All those motherfuckers are gonna pay. They are the ones who are the ball-lickers. I’d fuck their mothers while they watch and cry like little bitches. Once I find those fucks who are making that spam, I’m gonna make 'em eat my shit, then shit out my shit, then eat their shit which is made up of my shit that I made 'em eat.

[/Jay]

Yo, relax people, just trying to get some useful advice here.

Ok, forget about the word “SPAM”

Has anyone ever used a foreign website to order cheap/illegal products? For example, when i was back in the US, cigs were too expensive so my friend ordered some from some random Russian website. It came thru fine, cigs seemed legit as far as we can tell, and they didn’t overcharge. A lot cheaper than the US because no tax.

Anybody have similar experiences buying stuff from small foreign websites?

Yo, relax people, just trying to get some useful advice here.

Ok, forget about the word “SPAM”

Has anyone ever used a foreign website to order cheap/illegal products? For example, when i was back in the US, cigs were too expensive so my friend ordered some from some random Russian website. It came thru fine, cigs seemed legit as far as we can tell, and they didn’t overcharge. A lot cheaper than the US because no tax.

Anybody have similar experiences buying stuff from small foreign websites?

[quote=“Tetsuo”]Oh, and also:

Fuck spammers. Fuck them in their stupid asses. All those motherfuckers are gonna pay. They are the ones who are the ball-lickers. I’d fuck their mothers while they watch and cry like little bitches. Once I find those fucks who are making that spam, I’m gonna make 'em eat my shit, then shit out my shit, then eat their shit which is made up of my shit that I made 'em eat.

[/Jay][/quote]C’mon Tetsuo, can you tell us how you really feel? :wink:

<-- wants the death penalty for spammers