Only in Taiwan!

So, I have had a rough day, a busy day, a trying day as I’m sure we all do.
Came to check mail, feeling mostly run down, but then it came to me…a reason why it’s worth it…can you drink beer AND smoke in an internet cafe back home??? (wherever that may be)
I think not!!!
Only in Taiwan :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Life is suddenly good again, I have purpose, I have meaning, I have a reason to go on!!!

Then again that could just be the beer speaking now…

Damn straight!

You can even walk around the streets drinking a beer in your hand here! None of that open container law bullshit like they got back in the States. I never understand the logic behind those laws.

[quote=“mod lang”]Damn straight!

You can even walk around the streets drinking a beer in your hand here! None of that open container law bullshit like they got back in the States. I never understand the logic behind those laws.[/quote]
Pure harrassment, so they can target drunken bums. Just like bans on carrying concealed weapons, so they can target gang members.

Unfortunately, while the original intention of these sorts of laws was to give police tools to deal with troublemakers, the cops soon found out they could annoy honest, decent, upstanding citizens like myself who just want to drag a gun around while chugging from my bottle of Yukon Jack. Damn them, the power-hungry vermin, damn them!