Open Forum - Not Open to Subjects

I believe this open forum really needs to be defined a bit more. Everytime I post something, it just gets put in another subject. I’d like to know what exactly can be posted in this forum.

If it looks like fish, smells like fish, tastes like fish, then its probably …
[color=orange]FLOUNDER![/color]

But what do I know? I’m a retard. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

It tastes more like a teabag than a fish doesn’t it?

Any takers on those Nads yet. I know I should keep all posts about Nads in the Nad thread. Does this mean that I am going to be floundered.

[quote=“cornelldesi”]Everytime I post something, it just gets put in another subject.[/quote] :snore: tweak my nipples
And I’ve been moving threads about visas into the visa forum, what’s wrong with that ? Things we don’t want to keep for ever are moved to Flounder, your flames get moved to Flames.

[quote]I’d like to know what exactly can be posted in this forum.[/quote]For a start feedback goes in the ‘Feedback’ forum, not the open forum, don’t you think ?
It’s “Open” as in other stuff, not “Open” as in post any old rubbish, maybe the name could be clarified, as could other forums, but things and forums change subtlely over time.

A suggestion for the description box of the Open Forum. State that all post will be sorted and placed into their respective categories as soon as the moderators figure out which is the best category in which to place them.

Thanks for the feedback. I have added a description for the forum on the index page. I hope this clears up the muddification.

Subjects that do not fit in any other already established section category go in Open.
How’s that?