Orgasmo Cafe!?!?!?!

Come on, surely someone has seen this place on Junggang Rd. Is their coffee really that good?
Anyone who knows what the hell goes on in this little place, I would love to know, and before
anyone suggests that I go myself, I will, but wondered if anyone knew what I may be letting myself
in for :astonished:

[quote=“Anyone for Tiffin?”]Come on, surely someone has seen this place on Junggang Rd. Is their coffee really that good?
Anyone who knows what the hell goes on in this little place, I would love to know, and before
anyone suggests that I go myself, I will, but wondered if anyone knew what I may be letting myself
in for :astonished:[/quote]

haha i saw that cafe too! when i was scooting around in my scooter.
anyways, I havent been in there but im guessing the coffee there makes you orgasm when you drink it or… somebody orgasmed into your coffee and you paid to drink it haha
:discodance:

[quote=“Maverick”][quote=“Anyone for Tiffin?”]Come on, surely someone has seen this place on Junggang Rd. Is their coffee really that good?
in for :astonished:[/quote]

haha I saw that cafe too! when I was scooting around in my scooter.
anyways, I havent been in there but im guessing the coffee there makes you orgasm when you drink it or… somebody orgasmed into your coffee and you paid to drink it haha
:discodance:[/quote]

Well, the staff there is quite a bit more beautiful than at most places when I went there. That said, the prices were pretty high.

I’m not sure it would be a wise idea to ask for cream in your coffee. :ponder:

I assume this is in Taichung?

EDIT: Oh, I see this is in the Taichung forum. :blush: Serves me right for clicking on New and not looking…

they serve coffee?

when i looked in the Compass Taichung guide looks like a bar wit hotties. figured was a sports bar by the looks of it.

oh i just read the article they do serve coffee lol.

they got screaming orgasm for $200nt :smiley:
ooooh they got mojito for $220. only other place i get mojito in taiwan is barcode in taipei.