Original Star Trek 星際爭霸戰 Series on local TV

This episode from season 1 was on MOD channel 614 tonight. Don’t know if they are continuing the series. Looks like season 1 is playing same time at least the next two nights.

The notes on screen are wrong. Tonight was episode 20.

Star Trek (StarCraft War) 星際爭霸戰 Xīngjì zhēngbà zhàn

Screenshot_20190528-215501_Chrome

20190528_212714

5 Likes

Is on now.

Screenshot_20190529-210612_Chrome

“For the Good of the Body” Love that epp.
Is it a Taiwan based channel? What’s its name? We use an other provider.

1 Like

Station is 台靖天電影 Golden Movie HD.

1 Like

OMG Zerg Rush!!

kekeke

Love them set colors. All designed to pop on what was, in 1969 or so, the equivalent of a new Samsung phone release today: the advent of color television.

One reason Star Trek enjoyed so much traction in the minds of American viewers - aside from the space race - was that it looked so cool in color when most tv shows were still in black and white. IIRC, all daytime shows were still in b&w. Color happened only in the evenings, on certain shows - including Star Trek.

:grandpa:

1 Like

And it was promoted and advertised as a Space Western.

2 Likes

These Are the Voyages of the Starship Enterprise…

Spock is falling in love and hanging from a tree.

Season 3 running now 9pm MOD channel 614.

What’s the name of that channel? we canceled mod but they insisted we take it back and they gave us a free movie package and broadcast cable but we put the box away. If It was a free channel I’ll take it out again. MOD was tied to our internet package.

:footprints:

Right now S01E29

Operation: Annihilate!

Star Trek: The Original Series: Season 1, Episode 29

Mind-controlling organisms infesting a colony world attack Kirk’s brother and his family, then turn on Spock.

1 Like

Boldly starting at 9pm

Oo, that episode was one of my first nightmare-fuels when I was a child. And then several years later an elementary school classmate had plastic joke-vomit that looked just like the aliens.

Had a big meal I’m too lazy to go out right now Friday night watching this

2 Likes

One of my favorites.

Shore leave, imagination comes to life.

https://g.co/kgs/iGyYhb

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6105874/

1 Like

One of the best lines in Trek history:

“Oh, Mr. Spock, you do have one saving grace after all. You’re ill-mannered. The human half of you, no doubt”.

1 Like
2 Likes

Obligatory, I suppose …

1 Like