Outdated from Nationwide: Level 2 epidemic warning

Me no unnerstan. Me want play footy.

Wow they sure did it last minute. I wonder if this applies to schools? I guess I’ll find out soon

Does someone know what restriction have being lifted?

This link from the other thread seems to summarise whats ok and what isnt after Monday.

4 Likes

Thank you!
I’ve updated the first post to reflect the changes.

3 Likes

Good summary of what to expect starting Tuesday July 13:

Guy

4 Likes

people who don’t live together should wear mask while other people are eating.

2 Likes

So now that we’re down to under 10 cases per day, they “might” lower the alert level:

3 Likes

Let’s hope we don’t get a KTV cluster like in Singapore just as things open

2 Likes

I sooooooo hope Taiwan don’t ease restrictions until more vaccines have been given out.

1 Like

In a perfect world, more vaccinations would be the determining factor of easing restrictions, say 70% of all 60 and above double vaccinated. But lots of people are hurting financially. I don’t envy those in charge of these decisions.

3 Likes

Disappointing to see these restrictions, but not to surprising. It’s kind of strange to see my home country of Canada more free to move around and interact with others then Taiwan now. It was the reverse a while ago!

I can even visit the Philippines now, but can’t step foot in Taiwan. Maybe 2022 -_-

2 Likes

Singing your heart out with all your buddies packed in a tiny enclosed box of a room . . . Yup that shouldn’t be approved. :slightly_smiling_face:

Guy

5 Likes

claw machine arcades

:joy: I was so worried about not being able to go to those!

2 Likes

full of cigarette smoke and empty beer cans.

so now we have to wait for each cities rules. The central governments word doesn’t seem to hold much weight right now.

So … no meaningful changes then, given that city governments plan to ignore the announcement.

There’s an article in the Taiwan news which seems to be taking a subtle dig at Chen’s bizarre thought processes (and, perhaps, his willingness to placate the underworld):

But eating Latvian Ice Cream is. Celebrate?

1 Like

Given my current shape, I suspect I’ve been doing a bit too much of this “celebrating” thing lately . . . :nerd_face:

Guy

2 Likes

My wallet’s never been skinnier!

4 Likes

Does this need to be updated to reflect that it’s now level 2?

2 Likes