Oveseas filipino chinese overstay

IF AN OVERSEAS CHINESE OVERSTAYED ALREADY FOR 6 YEARS, HE IS ACTAULLY A HOLDER OF TAIWAN PASSPORT . HE HAD A LIVE -IN PARTNER 8 YEARS ALREADY AND THEY HAVE A 1 DAUGHTHER .QUESTIONS IS

1.WILL IT BE POSSBLE FOR HIM TO APPLY FOR ARC WITHOUT RETURNING TO HIS HOME COUNTRY ? BEC HE IS OVERSTAY
2.THEY ARE CONFUSED .BECAUSE THEY WANT TO GET MARRIED .BUT THEY HESITATE TO DO SO BECAUSE HE IS UNDOCUMNETED AND AFRAID THAT HE MIGHT BE REPATRIATED BECAUSE HE IS OVERSTAY.
3. THEY HAD dNA TEST ALREADY FOR SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS BECAUSE THAT TIME HER PARTNER GAVE BIRTH THEY ARE NOT YET MARRIED .DO THE CHILD IS ILLIGITIMATE . DO THET HAD TO TAKE THE dna TEST TO PROVE THAT THE CHILD IS HIS CHILD

SO IF EVER WHAT CAN BE THE BEST WAY TO GET HE’S PAPER LEGAL WITHOUT GOING BACK HOME TO HIS COUNTRY THEY REALLY WANT TO SART THE DOC TO ? THANK YOU VERY MUCH …

How can he be overstaying if he holds a Taiwanese passport? I don’t understand.
In any case, if for some reason he really has overstayed for 6 years, then there’s no way he’ll be able to stay. He’ll have to pay a huge fine and leave the country. He probably won’t be allowed to return for several years.

How can he be overstaying if he holds a Taiwanese passport? I don’t understand.
In any case, if for some reason he really has overstayed for 6 years, then there’s no way he’ll be able to stay. He’ll have to pay a huge fine and leave the country. He probably won’t be allowed to return for several years.[/quote]

He could have dual nationality and chose to enter on another passport to avoid military service or something.

Yeah? YEAH? Well, dual nationality doesn’t have a hyphen, you eejit.

I would guess that if children are involved they will make an exception. Somebody has to pay for the child’s upbringing, and the state doesn’t like spending money.

That’s possible I suppose. Six years, though … especially if he entered on a Philippines passport to avoid the draft. He WON’T be regarded as a golden boy I don’t think.
Maybe he’ll be able to pay his overstay fine and leave, and then return on his Taiwanese passport. Immigration lawyer would be a wise choice in a complex situation like this. Especially since kids are involved.

That’s possible I suppose. Six years, though … especially if he entered on a Philippines passport to avoid the draft. He WON’T be regarded as a golden boy I don’t think.[/quote]

He’s going to have to rely on their mercy. Don’t visit the office on a Monday morning, and bring the child, partner, and extended family along.

Yes, immigration lawyer sounds like the best choice.

[quote=“thinking1976”]IF AN OVERSEAS Chinese OVERSTAYED ALREADY FOR 6 YEARS, HE IS ACTAULLY A HOLDER of Taiwan PASSPORT . HE HAD A LIVE -IN PARTNER 8 YEARS ALREADY AND THEY HAVE A 1 DAUGHTHER .QUESTIONS IS

1.WILL IT BE POSSBLE FOR HIM TO APPLY FOR ARC WITHOUT RETURNING TO HIS HOME COUNTRY ? BEC HE IS OVERSTAY
2.THEY ARE CONFUSED .BECAUSE THEY WANT TO GET MARRIED .BUT THEY HESITATE TO DO SO BECAUSE HE IS UNDOCUMNETED AND AFRAID THAT HE MIGHT BE REPATRIATED BECAUSE HE IS OVERSTAY.
3. THEY HAD dNA TEST ALREADY FOR SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS BECAUSE THAT TIME HER PARTNER GAVE BIRTH THEY ARE NOT YET MARRIED .DO THE CHILD IS ILLIGITIMATE . DO THET HAD TO TAKE THE dna TEST TO PROVE THAT THE CHILD IS HIS CHILD

SO IF EVER WHAT CAN BE THE BEST WAY TO GET HE’S PAPER LEGAL WITHOUT GOING BACK HOME TO HIS COUNTRY THEY REALLY WANT TO SART THE DOC TO ? THANK YOU VERY MUCH …[/quote]

NOthing. He should not have overstayed. Some Pinoys have the overseas Taiwan passport but no ID Card number and they know they must legally leave Taiwan and re-enter.

Basically FITA AND FUBAR is all that will come from this situation., Secondly you have not given any information on the partners legal residence in Taiwan. a 6 year overstay is not something any country ovelooks.

[quote=“thinking1976”]IF AN OVERSEAS Chinese OVERSTAYED ALREADY FOR 6 YEARS, HE IS ACTAULLY A HOLDER of Taiwan PASSPORT . HE HAD A LIVE -IN PARTNER 8 YEARS ALREADY AND THEY HAVE A 1 DAUGHTHER .QUESTIONS IS

1.WILL IT BE POSSBLE FOR HIM TO APPLY FOR ARC WITHOUT RETURNING TO HIS HOME COUNTRY ? BEC HE IS OVERSTAY [/quote]

[color=#4000FF]Jos: At this moment MOI doesnt allowed any [color=#4040BF]overstayed Fil/Chinese with Taiwan Passport holder to apply the “ARC”
Overstayed Fil/Chinese with Taiwan Passport need to repatriated. Truth is most of us Fil/Chinese with Taiwan Passport holder came here to Taiwan under visitor’s visa good for 3months and can be extend to 6months only.

That’s why lots of Fil/Chinese need to go back or exit before 6months and come back again here in Taiwan.
Aside from that whether this person volunteer to be repatriated this person need to be hold in prison for couple of weeks or months before sending him back to Philippines. He need to pay NT10,000 for Tax + 1,200 for issuing new passport, applying visitor’s visa to Philippines (don’t know how much but not expensive), then his airplane ticket to philippines. The money need to be prepared and give it to the arresting officer of NIA (National Immigration Agency).

We Fil/Chinese branded as ROC Nationals without citizenship - I dont know why Taiwan government are doing this to us.

However, Fil/Chinese with Taiwan passport holder can work here in Taiwan without work permit and we can pay Labor insurance but no Health insurance. Damn regulations.[/color]

[color=#0040BF]Jos: Are they both single in Phillippines?
If both single they need to get the document to confirm that they are single in Philippines and of course lot’s of money to spend because you need to apply that for yourself.

If one of them are married that’s another story and big problem, by the way is’t the mother is holding a Taiwan ID or both overstayed?[/color]

[color=#0040BF]Jos: If we talked about document, of course illigitimate child. The father could keep the DNA test
We have 3 problem here, The father, mother and child.

I’m most worried with the child - you see if one of them are both overstayed then the child can’t go to school!
if the mother has ROC ID then the child need to follow the mother’s name and to be able to go to school. [/color]

Sorry to say there’s no other exit door yet.

We do have small group for Fil/Chinese please come and visit us at St. Christopher church every Sunday.
I’m new volunteer for NGO every Sunday to educate my fellow FC and Filipinos that need assistance.

to cut it short ;

1. mother legal have an Taiwan R.o.C ID since 2001
  2. Child automatically with ID number and legal Taiwan Passport
  3. Father is only a holder of taiwan Passport .he came to taiwan with Taiwan passport too

I do believe that many fil-chi taiwan passport also over stayed but how come for example the Tibetan who overstayed were able to were able to legalized and can apply for ARC now but the Taiwan r.o.c pasport holder is still suffering
duh!

AS YOU KNOW BEFORE FIL-CHI W/ Taiwan PASSPORT MUST HAVE A HO-kAW SO THAT THEY CAN STAY FOR SIX MONTHS
AND EXIT SINCE NOT EVERYBODY CAN FIND SOMEONE THAT CAN ALLOW YOU TO BE IN THER HO-KAW
SOME Taiwanese ARE ASKING FOR MONEY EXAMPLE 10K FROM THIS FIL-CHI FOR THEM TO HAVE THEIR HO-KAW WITH THEM .SO THAT THEY CAN APPLY FOR EXTENSION WITH AUTHORITIES. MAY BE THAT’S ONE REASON WHY MANY -FILCHI OVERSTAY

[quote=“jos”]I’m most worried with the child - you see if one of them are both overstayed then the child can’t go to school! if the mother has ROC ID then the child need to follow the mother’s name and to be able to go to school. [/color].
[/quote]

If the mother was an ROC Citizen when the child was born this is incorrect as the child is an ROC citizen and BY LAW must go to school. Even if the child was not an ROC citizen but has a ARC based on the mothers legal resident again the child by law must attend school.

Children who are foreign nationals do not need a local houshold registration to attend a local school if they hold a valid ARC.

[quote=“thinking1976”]to cut it short ;

1. mother legal have an Taiwan R.o.C ID since 2001
  2. Child automatically with ID number and legal Taiwan Passport
  3. Father is only a holder of Taiwan Passport .he came to Taiwan with Taiwan passport too

I do believe that many fil-chi taiwan passport also over stayed but how come for example the Tibetan who overstayed were able to were able to legalized and can apply for ARC now but the Taiwan r.o.c pasport holder is still suffering
duh!

AS YOU KNOW BEFORE FIL-CHI W/ Taiwan PASSPORT MUST HAVE A HO-kAW SO THAT THEY CAN STAY FOR SIX MONTHS
AND EXIT SINCE NOT EVERYBODY CAN FIND SOMEONE THAT CAN ALLOW YOU TO BE IN THER HO-KAW
SOME Taiwanese ARE ASKING FOR MONEY EXAMPLE 10K FROM THIS FIL-CHI FOR THEM TO HAVE THEIR HO-KAW WITH THEM .SO THAT THEY CAN APPLY FOR EXTENSION WITH AUTHORITIES. MAY BE THAT’S ONE REASON WHY MANY -FILCHI OVERSTAY[/quote]

Item 1 and 2 So there’s no problem with their legality here in Taiwan so the mother need to work hard to support the child. Item 3 still he need to go back to Philippines and MOI will banned him for 1yr to maximum 3yrs.

HO-KAW been required ever since way back late 80’s or earlier year.
Every district police need the person’s address and relative’s or friend’s name to be able them to find or locate them.
The main reason why they overstayed here was because of “Work” they can work here without needing the working permit like other foreigners. Speaking of other country you mention earlier, when I haven’t joined this volunteer job I thought every one could apply for RC (residence certificate) specially those holding Taiwan Passport. As example Thai/Burmese Chinese do you know when they enter here in Taiwan they hold a FAKE passport under Student visa and still Taiwan govt
gave them a chance to apply for RC. Thai/Burmese Chinese has unity to fight for their rights and they’ve shown to the government that they are useful to Taiwan.

Please extend my regards to FC family if they need further assistance visit us at St. Christopher Church every Sunday.

i see …actually some 1 had told me about a case overstay male chines passport , female i think is PH passport w/children aso but now there papers is almost than and the arc of the father is coming out son by october i think bboth of them are overstay no ROC ID but can apply for ARC …?and w/o repatriated to philippines so i was so shock that there’s still a chance … for them what do you think?

well annyways
wHere in st. chritopher exactly and what time do fil-chi have these meeting and whom can we look for?

The Tibetans are refugees and stateless. It is difficult for the government to repatriate them anywhere. Their situation is really not so good anyway. The government may give them ARC’s for one year but they face many difficulties and continuing uncertainty about their status.

[quote=“thinking1976”]i see …actually some 1 had told me about a case overstay male chines passport , female I think is PH passport w/children aso but now there papers is almost than and the arc of the father is coming out son by october I think bboth of them are overstay no ROC ID but can apply for ARC …?and w/o repatriated to philippines so I was so shock that there’s still a chance … for them what do you think?

well annyways
wHere in st. chritopher exactly and what time do fil-chi have these meeting and whom can we look for?[/quote]

Hi again,

I believe they were just telling a lie it was impossible for overstay FC to apply for RC. We still need to follow the current procedures set by the MOI, MOFA and NIA

FC meeting was held last Sunday 8/9
We do have a table at the back of the Church actually it was for MWCD (migrant worker’s concern desk)
and I’m under SIMN NGO as volunteer for FC we start from 10am~12:00noon

Probably that Fil/Chi has a relative here in Taiwan - according to Immigration Act article 9
A national without registered permanent residence in Taiwan can apply to NIA for residence in Taiwan if he/she falls within
the following circumstances:

1. Has lineal blood relative, a spouse, a sibling or a spouse parent’s who has registered permanent residence in Taiwan.
  2. Taiwan passport holder and continues to reside in Taiwan for 7years or up and 183days up each year.

[quote=“jos”]1. Has lineal blood relative, a spouse, a sibling or a spouse parent’s who has registered permanent residence in Taiwan.
5. Taiwan passport holder and continues to reside in Taiwan for 7years or up and 183days up each year.[/quote]

Sure of legal residence not by overstaying 6 years. The people knowingling break the law for eyars and now want your help to fix it all up without any penalties.

There was no reason an overseas passport holder had to overstay other than they chose to do so.